Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cobandrob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2006, 02:22 PM
    Changing '92 Tracer headlight?
    I'm trying to change my headlight on my Mercury Tracer (1992), and I can see the black ring where the wires are entering; however, I can't get it to turn either direction. I think I can do finish the job once it's off, but I can't get that thing to budge! Anyone have any idea?
    Lotta Posts: 124, Reputation: 8

Feb 15, 2006, 02:45 PM
    Not familiar with this model but it should either pull straight apart or it will need to be turned and then pulled.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Accord Headlight Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 92 Accord EX with 221,000 miles. Recently the left low and high beam headlights went out. I replaced both bulbs but did not solve the problem. The fuses are good. Both bulbs intermittenly turn on and off and not necessarily with motion, nor consistently. Could the Lighting Relay be the...

Is a "Government Tracer" job a scam or what? [ 6 Answers ]

http://www.miprefunds.net/ Can you please tell me if this job is legitimate or if it is some sort of scam. Also is it true that this job is "easy" or are there some sort of pitafalls or things they are not revealing? Thanks.

Headlight problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix. The head light will not shut off when I move the head light switch. The daytime running lamps seem to be the low beam headlights also not the reduced light that the manual says should be. Any thoughts??

96 accord headlight off [ 2 Answers ]

The left high-beam headlight of my 96 accord does not work, but low beam headlight is fine. I checked fuse which is fine too. The only thing I did before this happened was changing oil at walmart and had them check my car. I don't know how that related to this problem. Any idea to solve this...

Aftermarket headlight problems? [ 2 Answers ]

I have '91 honda accord and someone gave me a set of aftermarket carbon fiber headlights and put them on for me. I'm not sure exactly what kind they are but they have the halogen bulbs in them. One of them kept going on and off every time I tapped it. On the back of the low beam light was a plastic...

View more questions Search