Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmm004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 07:21 AM
    What are the titles to 2 Christian songs with these lyrics
    I am looking for 2 songs I used to hear in Church when I was little and I only know part of the lyrics.

1. He knows exactly what I need to walk the narrow way
    Jesus knows how to keep me humble and how to make me pray

2. I'm the clay and You're the potter,
    You're the best thing that ever happened to me.

Thanks!!
    Sarah48375 Posts: 85, Reputation: 13

Apr 20, 2008, 10:53 PM
    I think number two is "He's still working on me." Here are the lyric. They're close to what you wrote. Precious Lord Take My Hand.com - He's Still Working On Me - Most Popular Christian Hymns and Gospel Songs at Precious Lord Take My Hand and Other Popular Christian Hymns and Gospel Songs!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings these lyrics of the 90s christian song [ 2 Answers ]

When I was younger there was a christian song that was out. No one I know seems to remember the name of the song or who sang it. I don't remember exactly how the lyrics went, but everyone remembers the song. Lyrics are "Caleb and Joshua ***** 40 years later they profess, lets us go wer're...

Lyrics to songs [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone know a good site to find the words to songs? Have a few that need clarification for the words. Thx.

Know lyrics for two different songs;need title/artist [ 4 Answers ]

1st song came out in the late 80's, sung by man or male group: SOFTLY WHISPERING I LOVE YOU IN YOUR EAR ... HOW MUCH I, I WANT YOU MY DEAR... I WANNA MAKE LOVE TO YOU FOREVER EVER EVER EVER - BABY 2nd song late 80's early 90's by female: I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE WHO CARES... BABY WE'RE...

"Diamond in the back" in the songs lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the tittle to the song with lyrics "Diamond in the back, digging the scene with a gangster lean"

View more questions Search