Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dcal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 04:18 AM
    LED lights
    I just purchased a few LED screw-in light bulbs. Now when ever I turn off the wall switch, the LED light is dimmed but not off. In these same fixtures with an incandescent bulb, the light goes completely off. How do I solve this problem?

The house was built in 1979 with 3-wire 12 gage.
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 06:00 AM
    Do they eventually go off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Track Lighting: 6 pendant lights/4 sections of track 2 lights not working? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Here is the situation. Two light bulbs blew. Our handy man told us that when you replace the bulbs 12v that you can not touch them or they will keep blowing. So we used gloves and changed the two blown bulbs. Voilą! Light. About 3 days later the first one blew again and then the...

Harbor breeze up lights very dim down lights fine [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, after a few months my "up" lights on my Harbor Breeze ceiling fan became very very dim. My downlights work perfect with normal intensity and all the fan speeds and rotation are normal. My remote control all seems normal-it is just those upper lights that bother me because they are dim and not...

1994 MGM, Parking lights and side marker lights not working? [ 5 Answers ]

MY parking lights and side marker lights are not working, also my gauge lights are not working. When I press the brakes, all my lights work, my headlights also work and my turn signals and hazard lights turn on, but my inside gauge lights, side marker lights, and parking lights are not on. What...

3 lights ran between 2 3-ways, can one of these lights be controlled by a 3rd switch? [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 lights connected, 2 in one room and the third at the bottom of the stairs. There is a 3-way at the top of the stairs and another in the room with the 2 lights. This guy would like to also be able to switch off just the 3rd light at the bottom of the stairs. I did not dig into this too...

View more questions Search