Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gotcha101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Apr 19, 2008, 10:18 PM
    Hair test
    I am going to have a hair folical test done soon I need to know if there really is a shampoo that will clean my hair . Some one that used it and it worked... what brand and what its called please very important
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 19, 2008, 10:21 PM
    Are you saying that they are doing a forensic test on your hair? I'm assuming it's because they suspect you of a crime? If that is the case then no one on this site will give you the information that you requested because that would contributing to illegal activities.

Apr 19, 2008, 10:27 PM
    Not in trouble its for a job.. everyone always thinks that way and its not like I use drugs every day, I did a few lines on my birthday in jan.08 just want to make sure I'm clean
    Pets Expert

Apr 19, 2008, 10:32 PM
    In that case the answer is still no. Maybe someone else will answer your question but I doubt it, we are not here to help you cheat on a drug test. Here's some advice. If you want to make sure that you're clean then stop doing drugs.

Apr 19, 2008, 10:35 PM
    Wow you're a REAL nice person!! Thanks anyway! Damn I just got off work why are you home on a Saturday??
    Pets Expert

Apr 19, 2008, 10:44 PM
    I'm not trying to be mean, I'm trying to make you open your eyes and see that what you are doing is harmful. As for the information you requested, trying to fool a drug test is against the law, we cannot be a party to that, that would make us partially responsible. I am not willing to go to jail or get a fine because I gave you information that helped you pass a drug test. Take a long look at what you are doing, I think that deep down you know that using drugs is not good, for you or your future. Good luck and take care.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 12:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gotcha101
    wow your a REAL nice person !!! Thanks anyway !! damn i just got off work why are you home on a saturday ?????
    Actually, her "niceness" has nothing to do with it, not to mention, I'm not sure what your comment "why are you home on a saturday" has to do with anything... some people have families they have to take care of... mainly called "responsibilities." Look it up.

As far as answering your question, I will tell you that there are products out there (whether or not they work... that's up in the air) but if you're applying for a job that's relatively high up (although by your spelling/grammar/conversational skills, I'm thinking no), then they actually test for drugs AND other products you may have used in order to cover up the drugs.

I'm not sure what kind of work you're applying for, as most companies to urine analysis, but many people on this forum won't tell you what product to use. Google it.

Best wishes.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 20, 2008, 07:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gotcha101
    i am going to have a hair folical test done soon i need to know if there really is a shampoo that will clean my hair . some one that used it and it worked ... what brand and what its called please very important
    What should've been "very important" was the foresight to see that doing lines on your birthday was a bad move to begin with. My only hope is that you are not working at a job that could have an effect on the safety of others.

There is NO shampoo that can WASH drugs out of your system dude! It has nothing to do with scrubbing your hair clean. It's a HAIR FOLLICLE test, and it can detect drugs, exactly what kind, and approximately when you last used.

As for someone being at home on a Sat. night? Maybe that person is home teaching their children how trying to cheat on tests will not get them very far in life!

You asked a question. Just because you didn't get the answer you wanted, doesn't give you the right to be rude.

Good luck to you!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 07:13 AM
    well I am not as nice,

doing drugs is doing drugs and obviously you are a person who has no values that makes them believe doing drugs are wrong. This is not the type of people that most companies will want working for them.

Next the tests are not on the "outside" of the hair, but on the chemical make up of the hair itself. So whie you can clean the outside of your hair nothing cleans the inside except time.
    jmp2204 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Don't do drugs ! It's gets in your hair!
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Well said fr Chuck.

The hair test is actually a test of the construction of the hair shaft itself-NOT the surface.

They will find drugs in your hair-you cannot fix that unless you shave your head-(actually, that won't work either)

Cheers!

Ps don't take drugs-no one wants to work with you.
    Anopinion Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Do not waste your money on Cleanse products or shampoos such as Test'in or Hair Mudd from companies like Passyourdrugtest.com, they DON'T work and A-Z Enterprises (owner of passyourdrugtest.com) will not refund your money even though their website clearly offers a money-back guarantee. Most hair follicle test only go back 3 months (first 1.5 inches of hair from the scalp) due to the cost involved. According to most sites, the usage is more than 1 time in 3 months to be marginal on the hair test limits and amount vary by the substance tested, please see more detail on some of the websites listed below. I don't think you need to worry about it since it was only once and almost 4 months ago.
    Source(s):
    http://www.craigmedical.com/Hair_Drug-Te...
    http://www.passahairdrugtest.com/methods...
    http://www.drugtestwithhair.com/question...
    TOXIN WASH - FAQ for hair detox Shampoo FAQ
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 8, 2008, 03:25 PM
    I for one, believe that the name of the OP is a bit of a hint here. Either "Gotcha 101" means we wasted our time on this, or "Gotcha" means he is going to do anything to try and fool whatever company is doing this drug test. Either way, his test (if there was one) was taken weeks ago, and there has been no reply from him.

I sure hope if the latter is true, he didn't get away with doing the drugs he was doing while at work, or... the better case scenario would be that he made this up, and some other kid that thinks he can pass a drug test by washing his hair, will learn something from all of the answers, and info on this thread! ;)
    johndoe12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 10:32 AM
    Listening to all you saints makes me sick. Do you all have perfect tack records? Have you all never made mistakes? So quick to judge another, and talk down to him, the guy just asked a question and everyone acts like he is the lowest form of scum... what is this world coming too. Check out this site ipassedmydrugtest.com or
    Www.drug-testing-solutions.net/. By the way, how can it be illegal to pass on information when all these sites are telling you how to beat tests and selling products for it altenwag? GL man :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol and hair test [ 10 Answers ]

Does alcohol show up in a hair test? And does it also show up ina urine test ifyou were to drink right before you peed?

Hair Folicle Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... a little over 30 days ago, I tried meth. It might have been equivalent to a few lines. I'm not an habitual user, don't use it, just tried it, and haven't used it since. I now am going for a hair folice test for a job application and HR told me they are testing for drug use within the...

I need to know about my hair test [ 2 Answers ]

I smoked weed on thanks giving but I only hit it twice my hair is 2 in long, will I pass:confused:

Hair test [ 2 Answers ]

Will Benadryl, Alieve or Amoxicillin show up as anything in a hair folicle test?

Hair test [ 2 Answers ]

The last time I did any kind of drug was on Feb. 13th, I had a hair follicle test done on May 18th. The test is suppose to go back 3 months. Would that be March, April and May or do you think Feb. 13th is going to show up?

View more questions Search