Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TMIGHTY Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2006, 01:22 PM
    Light brownish color
    :confused: dear all, I am confused relating with a problem that I have been having since last year June. I realised that my period doesn't come any more and I thouht that I was pregnant, but after having many different pregnancy test, they all came back negative. I was tested for infections, which came back negative also. I noticed some light brown color from the vagina, which makes me now wear panty liner. This morning, I went to the hospital to have ablood test done, to check my hormones, I can't wait for my result. I am worried. Can smeone help me and tell me, what can be the causes for this? Also my doctor said that the brownish color can be old blood. But what caused all this?
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 15, 2006, 01:31 PM
    Hi TMIGHTY welcome to the forum... You have already made the right steps by going to see your doctor and getting all your tests done.

I think being honest with you that you are best to take the advice your doctor gives you when you go back as they will have all your facts, where as people on a forum will not have your results our full medical history.

Hope all goes well, good luck with the results.

Feb 15, 2006, 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nwsflash
    Hi TMIGHTY welcome to the forum....You have already made the right steps by going to see your doctor and getting all your tests done.

I think being honest with you that you are best to take the advice your doctor gives you when you go back as they will have all your facts, where as people on a forum will not have your results our full medical history.

Hope all goes well, good luck with the results.
    :confused: well, do you have anyy idea at all to what can caused this? I read other people questions and they seems to get some answers.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 15, 2006, 01:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TMIGHTY
    :confused: well, do you have anyy idea at all to what can caused this? i read other people questions and they seems to get some answers.
    Everyone seems to get the same answer because the best answer is go and visit your doctor and let them get you sorted... I would not advice anyone to take any action of a medical matter from reading a post on a forum or internet. I understand that you need answers now, but once your results are back you will be in the best hands with your doctor...

Feb 15, 2006, 02:00 PM
    OK thanks, I will wait for the result. Its in the next ten days time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name of older movie [ 2 Answers ]

It most probably was on television late 70's early 80's. There was a woman who cured the sick by touching them. I remember one scene in which she stopped a little girl's nosebleed. I know it's not much, please help if you can. Thanks!!

80s Chev truck, brake light - tail light troubleshoot [ 1 Answers ]

Help me please. Have early 80s chev pu... Front L turn signal light comes on when brake is applied... Seen a few of these on the road... Could this be a chev problem? Or just an electrical problem? Is there an obvious answer? Thanks, David

Bathroom fan/light: light works, fan doesn't [ 3 Answers ]

I'm back with more "finishing basement" questions. This weekend, I wired my bathroom. This is 20 amp service with 12 ga wire. For the bath fan/light, the power source came into the switch box (1 box, 2 switches) on a 12/2 wire. From there, power goes up to the light/fan on a 12/3 wire. Red goes...

Brownish discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I am having a brownish discharge. I have been having it off and on for about two weeks. My period should be coming within the next week. I am not presently on birth control but did take the pill about a year ago. What do you think the cause is and should I be concerned. ...

Light at own home produces sound when light at neighbor's house is switched on [ 4 Answers ]

I've moved into an apartment. I noticed that whenever I switched on my fluorescence light and when my neighbor switches on his light, my fluorescence light would produce a 'rrrrr' or 'mmm' sound which sometimes can be loud and irritating. I have tried changing the light bulb and even the ballast...

View more questions Search