Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romeo564 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2008, 08:35 PM
    Trying to remember a kids TV show
    I am trying to remember a kids TV show from when I was a kid I think I was about like 10 when I watched it and I am 21 now so you lol but the show was about like this crime fighting guy who was kind of like a power ranger in a way but he had a green suit and it had like intennas on it so it was based off some kind of bug like a praying mantis or a ant or something and he road a motorcyle which also looked like the bikes you might see in something like power rangers and it is not beetleborgs so if you can help me please let me know:rolleyes:
    drathkin-kela Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 05:03 PM
    Was it the tick?
    sanjihugs Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Apr 20, 2008, 10:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo564
    i am trying to remember a kids tv show from when i was a kid i think i was about like 10 when i watched it and iam 21 now so ya lol but the show was about like this crime fighting guy who was kinda like a power ranger in a way but he had a green suit and it had like intennas on it so it was based off some kind of bug like a praying mantis or a ant or something and he road a motorcyle which also looked like the bikes u might see in something like power rangers and it is not beetleborgs so if u can help me please let me know:rolleyes:
    Hey its not the tick its masked rider
    ahoinkish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 23, 2008, 09:34 AM
    Comment on sanjihugs's post
    Nice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone remember this kids show? [ 5 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this show. It was on in the 90s and possibly a pbs kids show. I think it was a crime show and there were 2 people who solved the crimes and at the end of the show they always jumped in the air and high fived. Does anyone know what show this was?

Puppet kids show on discovery kids [ 3 Answers ]

This show came on discovery kids in the morning in the 90's it was kind of weird a women And kids say they want to get silly something and they would take a spoon and eat Something out of puppet flowers mouths, the puppets would open there mouths and other silly stuff was like this on the...

I can't remember the name of this show! [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me! I used to watch this kids show when I was like 4 or 5 and no one remembers the name of it. All I can remember is there was this african american woman (I think) who wore a pink jumpsuit. There was also a talking computer and a man who was always pushing around a cart with sardines....

Does any one remember this kids show from the 90's? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show (in canada) but forget the name... BASIC SETTING: - apartment - balcony - had a train running around the balcony, through the wall and through the kitchen/living room and if someone was in the balcony and needed a drink then someone in the kitchen would put the...

Does anybody remember this mid 90s kids TV show? [ 2 Answers ]

I only have VERY vague memories of it but I hope someone can help with what I have: It was like a computer graphics style show with insects or bugs and there was a girl and a boy, the boy was possibly the prince or something like that and they flew around on another bug like thing. I have a...

View more questions Search