Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    makeda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2008, 05:19 PM
    Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song
    Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song
    ashley0716 Posts: 121, Reputation: 12

Apr 19, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Try azlyrics.com, in the search bar, put the portion of the song you know in quotations... happy hunting!
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jun 10, 2008, 12:32 PM
    LeeAnn Rimes-Life Goes On

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Last Night my life slipped away are lyrics to what song [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for the country music song and artist with the lyrics: last night my life slipped away. Thanks. Glee

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

What is the name of this song, I know the lyrics but I can't find the name of the song [ 3 Answers ]

Every little thing that you do I'm so in love with you It just keeps getting better and better I want to spend the rest of my life With you by my side Forever and ever and ever Its country If someone knows the name of the song Please tell mee

Trying to find song by some lyrics [ 4 Answers ]

I think it by 504 boys but not sure but it goes like this, Left right left right oh baby won't you wobble with it and then it says turn it around and... that all I got please help me

How To Find Song Lyrics [ 5 Answers ]

I've noticed a LOT of people trying to find song lyrics on here and I decided to share my knowledge:p If you go to Google and type in the lyrics that you can recall and type lyrics at the end your song will pop up if it is popular and well known. Ex/directions: *click...

View more questions Search