Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nizzo Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2008, 02:48 PM
    Search option
    Hey, does anyone know how to add or program a searchbox so that someone can search within my pages. I'm building a page for TV shows, and I want people to be able to search it up instead of going through all the show names...
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Apr 21, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizzo
    Hey, does anyone know how to add or program a searchbox so that someone can search within my pages. I'm building a page for TV shows, and I want people to be able to search it up instead of going through all the show names...
    Google has an easy wizard to setup a custom search that will only search your website: Google Custom Search Engine - Site search and more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When NC is not an option? [ 9 Answers ]

What do you do when there is no option for no contact? I work with my ex, who is married, and who I love very much. He acts very much like he loves me also, always has, just can't seem to find his way. I cannot take the pain anymore, the long nights alone, knowing he is sleeping next to his...

My best option [ 3 Answers ]

I have 6 investment properties that I lose money on every month should I shortsale,bankrupt,forclose or deed in lieu of foreclosure.Is there a way to save my wife's credit and just ruin my own?

Help lease option [ 4 Answers ]

Is it legal for a landlord to walk in hand you a lease option paper asking for a high amount of money and give you 30 days to move if you do not have it? Then to ask for a counter proposal which I did, all in writing he had not seen it we discussed ot over the phone a agreed I sent a check he...

View more questions Search