Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    campiiitos Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Where can I find the song Aerovan by King Rio
    Hey I have been looking for this song Aerovan by King Rio) everywhere for the past year and can't find it... not in limewire not in Itunes not YouTube and not anywhere. I saw a video from them on the TV like a year and a half ago so they must be known somewhere. I love that song and wish I could have it.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2008, 12:26 PM
    That must be the most obscure song ever created!

Not a single hit on every possible search engine I know of.

Sorry.
    industry Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 05:24 AM
    At last, I know Im not crazy or dreamed about this song cause someone else is looking for it.

I saw the video about 5 years ago on MtvLa and I have been looking for this songs for years now over the web and in very good music stores locally, but no one knows about it... I don't understand how could there be a video of a song that is not available, I mean there are some very underground unknown music that can be easily found on the web, but not this guy who had a video on Mtv...

Sep 29, 2008, 05:29 AM

Update: This guy has it...

Email: [email protected]
    Webisite: Thrawn's Realm - Music Video Database, Cops + Cheaters Episode Guide + More

Go under letter K on the menu...

Sep 30, 2008, 12:16 PM

AWESOME>>THXN for the help... I just bought the video from that guy.. was the only way of getting it but did... I really hope is the same one tough. Thanks once again =)

Oct 1, 2008, 05:04 AM
    I just contacted him...

How much did it cost? Did you get more videos in the DVD? Do you plan to upload it to the web??

Oct 1, 2008, 01:32 PM
    Uhm I paid $7 and it was shipped today so was kind of fast... uhm I will def upload it on YouTube because I bet there are some kids that wonder about this song and this band... don't know what happened to the band tough I have looked for it endlessly and no traces whatsoever. Can't believe that a band with a video on MTV would leave or have no trace... incredible but sad.

Oct 8, 2008, 08:07 AM

WOW! THANKS A LOT!!

I just saw you uploaded the video to YouTube... I barely remember what it sounded like... and I think I like it more now than I used to... If I only could find their cd... anyway.

Again... Thank you very very much!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

Need to find out a song title I have some of the words from the song [ 2 Answers ]

The song goes like this: Be good for your mama Cause she'll need a hand to hold Boy she loves you More than you could know

Find this song [ 1 Answers ]

I need help finding a song I heard it at wal-mart they play it all the time. I believe the song name is ( I will) and the person who I believes sings it is fantasia, or jennifer hudson, but I am not sure. Please help me find this song. Thank you very much Kyndlelove

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

What is the name of this song, I know the lyrics but I can't find the name of the song [ 3 Answers ]

Every little thing that you do I'm so in love with you It just keeps getting better and better I want to spend the rest of my life With you by my side Forever and ever and ever Its country If someone knows the name of the song Please tell mee

View more questions Search