Ask
    rachelravioli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2008, 10:44 AM
    How do I get my piercing license?
    Eh? Eh?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Every state has different requirements, so you need to contact the health department in the county you live in. They will tell you what you need to do.
    teh threat Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 01:28 PM
    Piercing license? Where does govt make this ish up?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2008, 01:57 PM
    There are some places that actually require that you have a license to pierce -- but all businesses, no matter what it is, need a business license. Where I live, you do not need a license to pierce :)

But license or no license, you still need to contact the health department in the county you live in because they may have their own special requirements.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piercing [ 25 Answers ]

Lately Ive been wanting a lip ring My parents are very strict about facial piercings but I wanted to know if it's a good idea or a bad one for a 13 year old with a lip ring

Self-piercing [ 18 Answers ]

Within the last year I have pierced a second hole in each of my ears 3 separate times, each time purposefully letting them heal. I have also pierced my belly button twice and let it heal as well. I make sure to sterilize everything, and I've never had any problems with infections or anything like...

I need a business license [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get a business license the fastest way! With no credit?

Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I want to get a Nabel Piercing except by myself. But here's the thing: No matter how much I push, the needle whont go through my skin! What's wrong? And is it OK 2 use a earring?

View more questions Search