Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igottogonow Posts: 128, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2008, 06:12 AM
    Contender Boat wiring
    Hi everyone I was trying to find a heading to place my question under but I could not find a boating heading. I almost placed it under Bankruptcy and Debt. Does anyone know where I can find information on wiring for a 1995 23' Contender boat? I have a few wires I'm not sure where they go and I sure don't want to burn my boat up. Thank you for any help.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2008, 06:41 AM
    What color wires are they? I would check operation of all guages, Bilge pump, blower, Lights, etc.
    Are the wires loose from the harness or electronics?
    If the wires go in to the harness a color, they should exit the other end of harness same color.
    Not all wires are used.
    Is boat charging?
    Does it shut off by key?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blonde in a Boat [ 5 Answers ]

There was a blonde driving down the road one day. She glanced to her right and noticed another blonde sitting in a nearby field, rowing a boat with no water in sight. The blonde angrily pulled her car over and yelled at the rowing blonde, “What do you think you're doing? It's things like this...

Boat motor [ 7 Answers ]

Old boat motor only runs if I spray starting fluid in it. Cleaned carb and new gas and plugs. Any ideas?

Boat Bearings [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone I have been struggling with this question and I was wondering if you could help please. A boat heads on a bearing of 023 from port A to Port B, which is 120nm away. It then heads on a bearing of 106 to port C, which is 130 nm from port A.? 1 Find the size of angle ACB? 2. THe...

Co-owner of a boat I never see [ 1 Answers ]

HI! I live in ONTARIO CANADA. In Winter 2004 I co-signed on a boat loan with my at the time boyfriend. We received the boat in April 2005 and split up in May. Throughout the process I kept asking him if he could afford the entire loan, $60,000 on his own. Of course he lied and said he could....

My boat and dock where destroyed by neighbors broken loose boat during hurricane [ 3 Answers ]

As I said above, during hurricane Wilma my neighbors boat broke loose from its mooring and floated down to my dock, two homes away, and proceeded to smash my boat and dock until the storm was over. My dock was destroyed and my boat was knocked off the lift and sank, Do I have any recourse, as my...

View more questions Search