Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2009, 08:58 AM

I agree with you freddy101. But that is a not reason to revive a thread of nearly a year old...
    quietdove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 04:49 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Chuck, can you prove that any of those "silly things they often teach as science" aren't actually true? (And just because those things contradict with what the Bible says doesn't mean that they're untrue, by the way. After all, you can't prove that the Bible is anything more than just a simple, ordinary book, like The Wizard of Oz or Charlotte's Web.)
    quietdove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 04:51 PM
    Comment on Sonador101's post
    "Doctor Dino" (or Kent Hovind, as he's more commonly known) was arrested for tax evasion. So why do you think he's a trustworthy source of information about anything at all, then? Do you make it a point to get your information from incarcerated prisoners?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real stats/ real decisions [ 1 Answers ]

You work for a manufacturing company as a statistical process analyst. Your job is to analyze processes and make sure they are in statistical control. In on process, a machine cuts wood boards to a thickness of 25 millimeters with acceptable margin of error of +/- 0.6 millimeter. (Assume this...

Which HYIPS are real?Which are scams?Are they real at all? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I am a medical student and I have been looking for some means to invest online and make some money to pay my tuition.I got to know about these High Yield Investment Programs and I really want to know which are real and which are scams.I would be very glad if you people can shed light on this...

Is this real? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello.. I never graduated from high school I got kicked out my last year and so on. I found this place online that says instead of a ged I can get a diploma online Is this legal and is this legit? http://www.careerlearningcourses.com

Is he real? [ 4 Answers ]

HE says he loves me... yet, he doesn't ever really express affection... and a friend of mine said that he looks like he has lost interest in me... what's really going on? I know he loves having sex, and he says he would be miserable without me, I answered the same thing... but, I don't love him......

Is this real? [ 5 Answers ]

Data Entry Made Easy! Also where can I go to find out which of these work at home online things are legit? It would be nice for making a bit of money on the side.

View more questions Search