Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miss Curious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 06:10 PM
    No period, not pregnant
    I was on depo. Birth control and I came off, I have not had a period since. dec. o7 and now its April 08 could the medicine be in my body still,and am not pregnant.:)
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 09:42 PM
    It takes a while for depo to wear off (a lot of people say 13-weeks... not sure where they got that from, because pharmacists/doctors aren't told this... )

A lot of women who are on depo and then get off have a hard time getting pregnant (up to 2 years). It may take some time for your body to adjust. However, just to be on the safe side, I'd make an appointment with your obgyn
    Sarah48375 Posts: 85, Reputation: 13

Apr 20, 2008, 09:51 PM
    I only go the depo shot once, and it still took me a year before I got my period back! I have to admit... I didn't mind not having my monthly friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not Pregnant No Period [ 12 Answers ]

I am kind of worried. I am already 31 days late and no period. My last period was 61 days ago. I tood 2 PT but Negative and went to the doct and the blood test came out negative. So I guess I'm not pregnant but no period. I was wondering what could be wrong with me. Is there something natural I can...

Pregnant after period? [ 3 Answers ]

Last month I had a scare. I had sex (w/ a condom) 2.5 weeks before my period, but it came about 4 days late. I was supposed to get it on the 15th or so, it came the 19th. I was just wondering if I could still be pregnant? I haven't had any of the symptoms. I'm just wondering of the possibility for...

Pregnant while on your period? [ 1 Answers ]

Wondering if there's anyone out there who has gotten pregnant while on their period? I had sex on the second day of my period with no protection and now I'm thinking that wasn't too smart. I'm 23, so I could handle it if I was... it's highly unlikely, though, right?

Could I be pregnant if I'm having my period still? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I had sex in November and I was due on around the same time but I was on the pill. However I didn't always take it around the same time everyday and we didn't always use condoms and when it come to finishing my monthly amount of the pill for the 7 day gap I didn't come on, because I hadn't come...

Can She get pregnant on her period? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok. So Basically, I was wondering is my girlfriend can get pregnant when she's on her period? Now I know what your probably going to say.. Because I looked it up on Google at many sites and they all said about the same thing, Yes, its possible, but its very unlikely to. It still worries me though. ...

View more questions Search