Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angela2028 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2006, 07:59 AM
    80s Movie Title Request
    :confused: hi I'm looking for an 80s movie and I can't think of the title what so ever so I was wondering if anyone could help me!?
    The story to the film is about a white glowing ball that comes down from space and its set in the future with roller skating kids and one of the skater kids brother is death and he's the one that finds the ball and it brings his hearing back and the skaer kids are on the run from some people and in the end of the film they get away and their all sedn the ball back to space and the ball is called 'Baldi' in the film... could anyone please help me with the title to this film because I don't have a clue and I always used to watch it when I was a kid and it would be good to see it again!! Thanks
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2006, 08:11 AM
    That sounds a lot like Solarbabies (1986). Here's the address at the IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091981/
    angela2028 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2006, 08:13 AM
    Thanks a lot :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Yet another 80s movie name request [ 2 Answers ]

First off its an 80's teenish movie Ok I'm really stumped with this one one, all I remember is that at the start of the film a moody teenager is drinking a can of beer near the edge of this ledge or top of a building ,when he finishes it he puts the can right at the edge. Then he gets on his...

Looking for a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I hope someone can help me. When I was a child about 10 years ago, I once saw a sort of sci-fi movie/tv series. I don't remember exactly. It was about a group of people who decide to explore a cave. When they come out they discover that all the people have been transformed into salt because of...

Movie title request [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure what decade this film is from but this man is in some sort of a maze thing deep underground and these little evil blue men with long blue hair are after him and they can crawl up walls and they crawling on the ceiling above him... and that's all I can remember about the film because I...

View more questions Search