Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EbonyMoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 02:26 AM
    Cannot Remember a Movie Title
    I saw this movie either in the 80's or 90's, and I need some help remembering the title.

This is what I remember about the film:
    It starts with a boy getting his red stocking hat taken by a group of boys who use it for a hockey puck. The boy gets it back and goes home where he lives with his aunt, since his parents are decease. His aunt is a mean character, and yells at him about how dirty the hat is and send him to the store. At the store he meet, I think an angel.. then while sitting on a park bench a large old man's head appears with a long white beard and talks with the boy. He then grabs onto the beard and is taken to a far off land, where one of the first things he sees is his father riding across the hillside on a white horse.

Other than that, I remember the boy receives a magical cape that turns him invisible.. but that's about all I can remember..

I'm sure this sounds like a crazy movie, but if anyone can help me remember the title of this film, I'd be forever grateful!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2008, 08:25 AM
    Hmm, this one hasn't popped up for awhile.

Previously asked and answered:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...hlight=faraway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Can't remember title of movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there's this movie, I don't really remember much at all, it was a horror movie (somewhat, I think it was more of a horror movie for kids so not really scary, nobody dies in it or nothing) it was made in the 90's and I think it took place in a hotel or hospital or something, either way it was a...

Can't remember the title to this movie! [ 2 Answers ]

The film is basically about a married woman who moves into a new house with her husband and finds an old painting of a couple in the attic - along with a dress which the woman in the painting was wearing. The woman in the painting looks remarkably like her, and when she puts on the 'victorian...

Old movie I can't remember the title? [ 1 Answers ]

This was an old Black and White movie Post WWII I think, it may have tried to Build off Bogarts "Sahara". This Black and White movie is set in the desert and a group of people dig up a buried Tank (left over from WWII?) and manage to get it running just in time to use it to fight off an army of...

View more questions Search