Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hugoboss72 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 09:11 PM
    Seeking information
    I have a family member who is currently serving time in a federal prison in Texas for transporting drugs across state lines. He received a seven year sentence and is scheduled to be released in December 2009. Since he is not a U.S. Citizen he will be deported to Mexico. Does anyone know of any early release program in the federal system for undocumented immigrants who will be deported to their home country? Any information would help. Thank you in advance.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2008, 09:24 PM
    There seems to be a lot of it in Arizona, and the federal government is urging other states to do the same. It also seems to be related to the type of crime that was committed. You didn't say what state he is in, or what the conviction was for, and that might help others comment about the situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking Manufacturer contact information for Bio Balance Orthotics company [ 1 Answers ]

I wish to contact a company that makes orthotics/insoles for shoes, i.e. to correct problems such as overpronation. They make an item called Bio Balance, and sometimes also spelled BioBalance. I found information linking them to footsmart.com, (an online retailer that carries this brand and sells...

Seeking information regarding a 1971 International Pilot's Association Coin [ 6 Answers ]

Seeking information regarding a 1971 International Pilot's Association Good Luck Good Flying coin. If anyone knows anything about this interesting coin please let me know. Thank you. Deedy and Leatha

Seeking Information [ 3 Answers ]

How can I get my records expunged in Texas? I live in Ohio. It's been over 10yrs. I was charged with possession with the intend to deliver but, my records say manual delivery of a controlled substance. PLEASE HELP!! Seeking a Law Degree

Am seeking [ 5 Answers ]

I gave up my son(Patrick) for adoption, 20yrs. Ago=his b-day is Feb.16,1987, Mercy Hospital, Urbana, ILL. can ANYBODY help me find him ? Sincerely, 'Patrick's' b-mom, ...

Seeking What is Best for All of Us [ 20 Answers ]

My 16 year old and her 7 month old daughter is living with me and my fiancé. She is going to evening school. The father of her baby died in a car accident while she was pregnant. That was last October 2005. She attends counseling once a week through the Counseling Institute of Texas. I know my...

View more questions Search