Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silverfx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2006, 03:29 AM
    <Adult Content> Orgasms
    What is the capacity for a female to have multiple orgasms; is there a maximum? I ask this because I recently had an experience that has left me quite stunned.

I was having a relationship with a fabulous woman who also had an incredible sex drive. From the first time we were intimate she had multiple orgasms; not just tiny ripples but powerful, all-consuming climaxes. By the end of the first month these were becoming so numerous I started counting; on the Friday night she had over 50 and on the Saturday morning she had 72!

We couldn't believe it and I don't expect you readers will believe it either. Certainly, if anybody else had made this claim then I would have definitely called him a liar – but it happened. All five of my partners have been able to climax from penetration and all have had multiple orgasms to a greater of lesser degree, but this experience was way off the scale.

I know there are many women on this site who cannot have even one orgasm and others find it painful to have a second or more and resort to faking it to avoid the distress it causes. I therefore wondered if there were any women readers who'd experienced the other end of the scale and if they'd found some secret they could share.

NB. This listing has been dramatically reduced in length after comments the original was too long. I therefore apologise for the lack of any background information, which has been edited out.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2006, 05:20 AM
    Hi
    I'm sorry, but much too long.
    If I get the "drift" of the last couple of statements, then having a good relationship is the key to sex.
    Honesty, openness, caring, and respect for each other has to be there. If it isn't, sex is not great.
    If you are with someone for just sex, nothing else, you can expect to be told anything; from the truth to lies. There is no "bond", no relationship, just the pure act of sex.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2006, 12:50 PM
    All I can say is more power to you! That is unheard of! I was with this one girl for some time. I think we got up to about 15 or so... of course, at the time, I thought that was undeard of lol! I don't think there is a maxiumum... as much as she can handle!

The sky is the limit!! :cool:
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 15, 2006, 01:58 PM
    I agree with DrJizzle I have never seen a record in the record books for this... As he put it " As much as she can handle " it's the same way as your body can only take so many of them before you need a breather...
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2006, 02:12 PM
    Could you imagine reading her obituary if he took it just a little too far? LOL

A woman in England died today from over-exhaustion due to....

</inappropriatness>
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 15, 2006, 04:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJizzle
    Could you imagine reading her obituary if he took it just a little too far?? LOL

A woman in England died today from over-exhaustion due to....

</inappropriatness>
    LoL ;) over-exhaustion
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Feb 15, 2006, 08:17 PM
    I believe a female can have multiple orgasms at the same time. I believe u. But I really don't know that they will have so much orgasms at the same time. That interesting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orgasms [ 11 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for helping me get off. It's never happened, and I'm starting to get a little worried. It's not so much that I'm really concerned about it, it's more that I'm concerned about my boyfriend. I'm worried that he's going to start taking it personally and get...

New to CMS (Content Management Systems) [ 4 Answers ]

I've got easy Fantastico install options for these CMS: Geeklog Joomla Mambo Open Source phpWCMS phpWebSite Post-Nuke Siteframe

Content Advisor [ 5 Answers ]

"Hi, My PC Win XP at work has been converted into a paper weight by our IT guy. He has restricted nearly the entire web from being displayed. Is there any back door you know of for me to make the change in content advisor without knowing his admin log-on and password?";

Content Advisor [ 3 Answers ]

"Hi, My PC Win XP at work has been converted into a paper weight by our IT guy. He has restricted nearly the entire web from being displayed. Is there any back door you know of for me to make the change in content advisor without knowing his admin log-on and password?";

Content advisor [ 7 Answers ]

View more questions Search