Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Apr 17, 2008, 04:46 PM
    Early Pregnancy & TB screening
    I think I may have become pregnant this cycle (I'm due for my period on tuesday). Earlier in the month I had to get a tuberculosis screening done (because it is a requirement to get accepted into college in the fall). This was done the same day I had unprotected sex with my husband.
    I didn't think anything of it at the time because I know that I don't become pregnant the day I have sex, so I thought it'd be all right to still get the screening done.

I had sex the day I ovulated and had the TB test the same day, and I know I wouldn't actually become pregnant for days later. I was wondering if the needle that I got that same day would still be in my body when I conceived (if in fact I did) and could have done any harm.

Check out some similar questions!

Early Pregnancy [ 11 Answers ]

How soon can you have symptoms of pregnancy? Is it possible to feel anything before you miss your period?

Early pregnancy signs [ 3 Answers ]

:eek: hi there, I'm new to this, but here goes. I am wondering if anyway has experienced bad mood swings around time of implantation, I shoul know as I already have 3 girls, but I can't seem to remember, its all a blur!!

Miscarriage in early pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I was about three months pregnant, then I miscarriaged. After how long can I get pregnant. And How can I prevent the other pregnancy from miscarriage. Please help Thank you What causes miscarriage

Early pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I am in early pregnancy and bleeding and slight pain is this natural or am I having a miscarage

Early Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently found out that I am pregnant but am worried as I am supposed to be going to Florida 3 weeks. At this time I will only be around 5 weeks pregnant and I am wondering whether the flight may effect my chances of having a miscarriage? Also there are a lot of rides and water slides in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.