Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GD786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 09:29 AM
    Platinum one Destinations
    Hello, does anyone have any experience with Platinum One Destinations? Any scams or frauds to be aware of? Anyone with unsatisfactory results? Your experiences are greatly appreciated.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2008, 09:34 AM
    Looks dodgy to me:
    Professional Home Business Opportunity-Platinum One Destinations-P1D - toronto business opportunities - nowtoronto.com

Has all the markings of the standard MLM where many fail and few make money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dying vaginal hair from brown to platinum [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to dye the hair in my pubic area from brown (with a touch of grey in it) to platinum (yellowish blonde hair - sort of like Gwen Stefani's). How can I do this on my own. It is embarrassing for me to get this done professionally so any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. ...

Antique platinum engagement ring [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently got engaged, and I have an antique ring but would love to know about when it was made. I was hoping someone would know the time of the markings on the inside of the band. It appears to be 10% RID.PLAT Thanks!

Darkening platinum bleached hair? [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying to darken my plantinum, bleached hair... I am only trying to go to a medium gold blonde. It won't work! The middle to ends of my hair will not take the color. It remains white. How do I get the color to hold? I thought with my hair being porous, it would grab color...

Going back to platinum. [ 1 Answers ]

About 3 weeks ago I dyed my platinum blonde locks red (sad sad I know):( ... I used a strawberry blonde semi-permanent to give it a base then used a darker shade overtop... the colour turned out bright orange, so I went to a drug store and a cosmetician helped me out. I told her I wanted a...

View more questions Search