Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    motorhead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 06:41 AM
    Drifting in a front wheel drive car?
    ;) can you drift with a front wheel drive car? :? :?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2008, 07:24 AM
    If I was younger and has wide open road I would find out. Actually I loved doing as a kid, we called it "Power Sliding", or in the dirt after the rain, we called it "Mud Slidin", Be Carefull/Drive Safe.
    A track would be best.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2008, 07:32 AM
    If you like Drifting, you will like these 2:
    The Saudi Game Of Drifting Video - Metacafe
    Bicycle Drift Video - Metacafe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drifting with a front wheel drive car [ 21 Answers ]

Hi everyone... I drive a 93' toyota great corolla. I'm wondering, is it possible to drift using a front wheel drive car like mine? If it is, can anyone tell me how to do it... Thanks for your answers...

Shifting 4 wheel drive [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a 1994 pathfinder 4 wheel drive.. is there a trick going from 4 wheel high to 4 wheel low.. my shifter says 2w drive.. neutral.. 4 wheel high then 4 wheel low... it goes into 4 wheel drive fine.. I just can't seem to figure out how to go from high to low.. its a manual shft not electric.....

Noise front wheel [ 3 Answers ]

I have an '01 Aztek- about 2 months. Ago, a low hum started coming from the area of the driver's side front wheel. I had just gotten new tires, and have thought it was noise from the increased tread. Today the noise got much louder,and is accompanied from time to time by some chirping noises as...

Four wheel drive motor [ 1 Answers ]

My local Ford dealership told me that my battery keeps going dead because the "four wheel drive motor has burned out and keeps draining the battery. The repair $600.00? Before they replaced the battery they told me it was fine then they say it has a bad cell. Sound right to you?

View more questions Search