Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 09:45 PM
    Worried about her
    OK so I think this would be best spot to post my girlfriend just told me that she went to the doc they took ex rays on her back and found a lump on her spine that they think is cuzed by stress I really would like to know more about it that's all the info I got please someone help me out on this one
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 16, 2008, 10:03 PM
    Something sure doesn't sound right to me here, although I'm not a health care professional. I'm sure you will get some answers from the experts.

May I just ask the reason your girlfriend went for x-rays to begin with? That may help a bit.
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 08:37 AM
    she was having really bad headacks and went to the doctors and I guess he order the x-rays
    Turasleon Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Does your girlfriend do a lot of heavy lifting?
    pleasehelpme101 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Yes it can be caused by stress but all you can do is be there for her let her know that tell her you love her and tell her you will be there for her no matter what because if it was caused by stress then you don't want to put her through anymore stress just worry about your relationship but help her along the way don't leave her and be there for her every minuite and let her know that, show your effection and love. I will pray for you tonight and I wish you my best wishes

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is
    Our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most... We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
    It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people
    Permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
    - Marianne Williamson, American author and lecturer
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 22, 2008, 06:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasehelpme101
    yes it can be caused by stress but all you can do is be there for her let her know that tell her you love her and tell her you will be there for her no matter what because if it was caused by stress then you dont want to put her through anymore stress just worry about your relationship but help her along the way dont leave her and be there for her every minuite and let her know that, show your effection and love. i will pray for you tonight and i wish you my best wishes

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is
    our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most...We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
    It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people
    permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
    - Marianne Williamson, American author and lecturer
    That was a very kind and thoughtful answer. May I ask how your girlfriend is doing? I said a prayer for the both of you also. Could you maybe let us know on your thread? Just concerned!
    pleasehelpme101 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2008, 08:39 PM
    Me and my girlfriend are getting along very nicely really no problems over what happened so yeah its helped me knowing that I can put my counseling into action I was a student counselor at my high school and they said I should take it to a proffession and I'm thinking about it I just want to help people when I help people it helps me he yeah thanxs a lot for asking how we are doing and we are doing really good thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am very worried [ 2 Answers ]

I have a beagle he is 3 years old and my mother went away on a trip and I think he is home sick he will not eat or drink and e is walking around with his tail between his legs and when we pick him up he cry's he will not walk up stairs or jump on our beds I do not know what to do.

I'm really worried! [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one give me some piece of mind? I put a message on here a month ago as my 9 month old pup had started to lose appetite, be clingy and a little sick. This all seemed to go after a couple of days of tlc. I though it something to do with her begin in season for the first time and hormone...

I'm really worried! [ 13 Answers ]

Hello!Im 19 and have recently broken my virginity with my current boyfriend of the same age.The strangest thing is that when we had intercourse for the second time,he complained that I had gotten too big for him.I definitely did not cheat on him,so how could this have happened.Im really woried,is...

Should I be worried? [ 5 Answers ]

This is my first pregnancy and I couldn't be more confused and worried. First of all, I had ALL of the pregnancy symptoms. Headache, tender breasts, nausea, missed period. I took 10 pregnancy tests and they all came back negative. My husband was worried I had something wrong with me, so we went to...

View more questions Search