Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lou-la Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 05:51 PM
    English to Sanskirt translated for tattoo
    I want to get my name tattooed in Sanskrit. My name is "Taylor". I would also like "love" I've been searching the internet and have found nothing!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2008, 02:52 AM
    I seem to have had some reasonably good success using the following site. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit I do wish that we had a designated expert here in translating words into Sanskrit. However, every once in awhile someone does show up who really knows their stuff about translating written words from other languages into the written Sanskrit. Hopefully, someone like that will come along and notice your post.
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Apr 20, 2008, 02:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lou-la
    I want to get my name tattooed in Sanskrit. My name is "Taylor". I would also like "love" I've been searching the internet and have found nothing!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! :)
    Respectively,
    टेलर प्रेम

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I would like to have my family's names translated into Sanskrit [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone provide me the Sanskrit for " delfin, adela, raffi " . Thanks! Please make it bigger since I have a vision problem. Thanks!

English to Sanskrit translated (for a tattoo) [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, A friend is in town for a couple days and will do a tattoo for me, but I need it translated. It is the mantra as given by Ram Das: Evil will be banished from the soul of he who keeps the sun in his heart. Aditya hridayam punyam sarv shatru bena shenam Or All evil vanishes...

Should I get a tattoo? [ 8 Answers ]

I know I'm to young to be asking this but... when I get older and my dog dies I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of my dog on my back but it won't be huge or anything! Im just asking your oppion should I do it when I'm older? I love my dog so much and I think that would be a cool way of showing...

New Tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've just had a new tattoo done on my right arm(shoulder to mid forearm) when the guy finished it looked fantastic but now that it's all healed and a few months old a few people that have looked at it have started to pick things wrong with it. Like I have a tiny...

English to Sanskirt [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know the word 'love" in Sanskrit... thanks

View more questions Search