Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sobeit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 04:26 PM
    Looking for a grpahic designer
    Hello. I am in the process of moving forward with several children's coloring books. I need a graphic designer to work with me. If you're interested, please respond. I'm looking to start asap. Thank you
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2008, 05:30 PM
    I do not have any degree in art but, you can check my website and see if you think I could help. I have very little of my graphics on there, mostly my computer art.
    My art is mostly on the links on the third line down.

http://www.sapphiresart.50megs.com/photo6.html

I did go to art school for about 9 months.
    tinyheart Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 07:54 PM
    Just to be clear, are you looking for a graphic designer (someone who does book design) or an illustrator (someone who will actually create the drawings)?

Beware of someone charging you too much... layout for a coloring book should be a piece of cake.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2008, 07:58 PM
    I think they want someone that does the drawing too. Cause they sent me a pm saying they want someone that can draw super heroes. My daughter can draw super heroes, cartoon characters and anime really good. I can some.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Apr 18, 2008, 05:19 AM
    Here are a few sites where you can post your project & get bids from graphic designers:

Guru
    Elance
    Sologig

On Guru and Elance, look for a designer who has a few projects under his/her belt and who has a good reputation (both providers and buyers are rated). I haven't used Sologig, it is more of a job posting board & providers/buyers negotiate directly with each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to use sharepoint designer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone Well the reason why I'm here today is because I'm trying to make a website but I was using different tool to create a pages but now I would like to lear how to use sharepoint designer is any one here can tell me how to use it please,please please

Designer needs maker [ 1 Answers ]

I have some design ideas for luggage,handbags, etc. Who do I go to to have these designs made?

What to look for when trying to choose a designer? [ 2 Answers ]

From your prospective as a client what features/benefits would you look for when trying to choose a website designer? Thanks guys! Sorry Admin accidentally posted here...you can delete and i'll repost in questions area....

Textile designer? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you become one? Can a talented artist who's never gone to design school become one realistically? TIA

Sofa Designer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a sofa designer, I was surfing over the net and I have found one in Belgium, a bit to far for me This is the one in Belgium http://www.mrcreations.be/creaties.php, these are the sofas I really like, so is there someone who knows where I can get unique furniture please let...

View more questions Search