Ask
    RBTHULIN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 03:22 PM
    FILIPINO language
    Translate Szemraj From Filipino To English
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Im 25 yrs old, living in the philippines and speaking tagalog since birth. I NEVER HEARD THAT WORD. In my judgement, it sounds european, German or French.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filipino divorce [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any country a filipino who maried in the Philippines to another filipino go to and get a noncontested divorce

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

Filipino bride/wedding scam? [ 41 Answers ]

Met her online, wedding is being planned she says, wants 2k to pay for it, I'm going June 3 for 3 weeks to marry and be with her, she claims she can't come here for a year after we marry due to paperwork involved, am I being scammed? She claims poverty, works 12 hr days, has parents married 38...

Summary of filipino epics [ 1 Answers ]

Can give me a summary of tulalang in tagalog?

First language literacy and second language litera [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences between first language literacy and second language literacy?

View more questions Search