Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angeleyes1973 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 11:01 AM
    Positive and negative externalities of the automobile industry
    What are the positive and negative externalities of the automobile industry?
    snea68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 07:13 PM
    Positive and negative externalities of the automobile industry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ovulation test positive or negative [ 7 Answers ]

I absolutely hate ovulation tests! They can be so confusing sometimes. I think I finally got a positive ovulation test - will you look at my picture and give me your opinion. Thanks to everyone who responds! It was an Answer Ovulation Test - it said if the line is the same color or darker than...

Externalities- positive or negative in automobile industry [ 4 Answers ]

What externalities whether positive or negative come from the automobile industry? I was thinking on the line of pollution, congestion, I'm not sure about the oil and gas consumption or prices. Can you add any information or tell me am I on the right track here.:confused:

Positive or negative externalities [ 1 Answers ]

Does the oil industry have positive or negative externalities and if so, what are they?

Is it positive or negative? [ 3 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test yesterday. It was negative. Something told me to look at it again this morning and it had a very tainted yellow line next to the very bright pink line. I read in an article that a test is only correct up to 10 min otherwise it evaporates and the results may change. Let me...

Is it a positive or a negative? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I took a test today and the results said negative so I put it or the counter and walked away for a couple of hours when I came back it had a very light blue plus so does this mean a negative or a positive? I'm so confussed:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search