Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dannyc115 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 07:23 AM
    Help Me Remember This Old Cartoon I Used To Watch Please
    Can someone tell me what the old cartoon I'm thinking of is?

It was a high school in space on another planet I don't remember a lot about it but I can't even get the slightest idea where to search on the internet also the cartoon characters were brightly coloured some aliens and some human I suppose, please help me!!
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 07:30 AM
    The Jetsons??
    That's the only thing that comes to mind.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 07:32 AM
    I searched it and I came up with Galaxy High School... you can find it on Google and see picts... maybe that's it.
    bulldogs155 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Was it "Lloyd in Space" ?
    BryanRoberts Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 03:37 AM
    Galaxy high... that show rocked!
    bentwookie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 09:22 PM
    Space Cases?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Space cartoon movie [ 10 Answers ]

As a kid, I saw a cartoon movie set in space. There is very little I remember about it but one thing I do know is I liked it very much and hoped I could catch it on TV again. It started with an upside down shot of two guys in some kind of a space vehicle. I think they were eating something. The...

80's or 90's cartoon movie about pirates in space. [ 4 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the name of this old cartoon for a long time now. From what I remember there is a pirate ship (made of wood and sialed via sails) that traverses space. In the particular scene in my mind they are in some sort of asteroid field and I believe there are fungus like growth...

High School [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get my diploma by going to night school

80s cartoon with space stationary dinosaurs? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a cartoon that had dinosaurs from a parallel plant to earth that were also stationary, like pteradactal with scissors. There was also a tape despenser on and one that blew bubbles. The were also all two colour, either black and red or black and yellow or black and blue a bit like the...

View more questions Search