Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shimmerforyou Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2006, 08:45 AM
    My love life
    Hi,
    I am currently in a relationship and want to know if within the next year or two will we marry? We love each other very much and I wonder will we live together in my country, he is currently in his country , is he being faithful right now?
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Feb 14, 2006, 08:50 AM
    Do you doubt him? Asking these unanswerable questions will simply feed your doubts and make you question everything about your relationship. If you truly love and trust him and he's never given you reason not to, be still.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2006, 09:18 AM
    Hi,
    I am not a psychic, don't pretend to be.
    We do determine, somewhat, our own futures in the decisions we make.
    Relationships that are far apart need special attention, special communications. There are too things that can "go wrong", with meeting other people.
    I do wish you two could be close together, see each other every day, and in person, tell each other how much you love each.
    It's sometimes difficult to keep a relationship going, with distances between. I do wish you the very best, and hang in there. Hopefully, it will work out OK.
    Satira Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2006, 06:43 AM
    If you have to ask if he's being faithful, then the relationship is already doomed. You have difficulty trusting, and need to chose your partners more wisely (ie. Pick someone you CAN trust). Without that trust, there is no relationship.

I don't believe in long-distance relationships, either. They very, very seldom work.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 16, 2006, 07:57 AM
    NO I see you joining a convent and becoming a nun, spending the rest of your life in prayer and chanting.

Not a pysychic but I want to play one on TV
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2006, 09:19 AM
    You know what. No one can tell you one way or another but it is and will be hard to maintain a relationship if both you are in separate countries. It is hard enough living an hour away from a loved one at one time was hard enough but in separate countries in my personal belief will not work out unless somebody makes a permanent move to be together. There is nothing that is impossible but it will need lots and lots of work but you need to realize there are no guarantees. Joe
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2010, 02:38 PM

Sorry, but we don't have psychics in this forum.

Why not just talk to him and straight out ask him all of the questions you need answered?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Love life [ 4 Answers ]

Hiya, I am madly in love with my boyfriend. We have been together 4 years but he broke up with me because he is unsure of how he feels. We broke up once before and it was him who came after me to get back together. This time he is staying in contact with me saying he misses me but he is in...

The love of my life [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a posting up this because there's no one else out there that can help me. I've been in love with this girls since 2nd grade when I first laid eyes on her.Eventhough I know I was very young then I still knew I found the one. Well years passed we were best of friends, then when it came to 4th...

Love Life [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is Lori and my DOB is 10/04/83, right now I am having a very difficult time with my love life, I am torn between this new guy I am seeing and my ex boyfriend, I need to choose one and I would like to know which one I am supposed to be with. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks...

Love life [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know when I will meet a new guy? 3/19/82 paris tn at 5:01 a.m.

View more questions Search