Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajkumar14j Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 02:33 AM
    the exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occurred in the application at
    the exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occurred in the application at location 0x5b86a3c0
    JimRune Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2008, 01:05 AM
    What program is giving you this error? What are you doing when this error occurs?
    costas222 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRune View Post
    What program is giving you this error? What are you doing when this error occurs?
    Slow PC fighter portable

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F-1 closer connection exception [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been present in the U.S. for more than 5 years as a student, and am currently finishing up my OPT. Has anyone had experiences with filing as a non-resident for tax purposes under the Closer Connection Exception for Students (the second one listed under: The Closer Connection...

JNLPException[category: Download Error : Exception:java.net.ConnectException: Connect [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all , it's woking in server Because code base = cPanel... if am calling the same application in client/ end User .. Error Connection Refuse.. clear about the Error message: An error occurred while launching/running the application. Title: My Pirate! Vendor: me Category: Download Error

Fatal exception od at 281f and 16ff [ 4 Answers ]

I am using win 98se .Recently I get crashes while I am in the internet and try to open a new page. IE 6 stops responding. When I use alt+ ctrl+delete I get the message that IE does not respond.I click end of that job and get the message: Fatal exception OD at 281F:014F6B97. I push a button and get...

Hard drive crashes fatal exception OD [ 3 Answers ]

I had a 40Gb.drive added in Jan.to my 8 GB.I'm on Windows 98se amdK6 WITH 192 MG sdram.When I ty to open it fom My Computer desktop icon it instantly freezes after showing all the folders etc.then it gives a message fatal exception OD OO28:CoooB28C ib XD Vmm etc. It worked fine for 3 months but...

View more questions Search