Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    n23ic Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Wells and pumps
    I have a couple questions and I am not sure the answer too. Maybe someone can help me please! How do I tap into an existing well with another pump in other words how to run two pumps off one well?:eek: The reason is because I have a couple rental properties and I have one well to one pump that goes to all of us (four people) and I can't get water from there's so I was going to see if I could get another pump on my well. The well is 125 feet. The furthest one is about 250 feet away (Trailer). It's a deep well jet pump 1h globe.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 08:19 PM
    A little more information please. How deep and how large is the well and what kind of pumps? Just out of curiosity why?
    n23ic Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 12:51 PM
    The reason is because I have a couple rental properties and I have one well to one pump that goes to all of us (four people) and I can't get water from there's so I was going to see if I could get another pump on my well. The well is 125 feet. The furthest one is about 250 feet away (Trailer). It's a deep well jet pump 1h globe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Judgment on Student loan with Wells Fargo? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a judgment against my wife and me from an attorney representing Wells Fargo. They want me to fill out some questioner to tell them about our jobs etc. We filed for Bankruptcy and this was listed, but we are being told that this could not be discharged. What can they do to us? And what can we...

What are the workout plans offered by Citibank, Chase and Wells Fargo Credit Cards? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi All, I am in severe financial crunch and would appreciate any pointers to get out of the situation. I have 4 credit cards - Citibank, Amex, Wells Fargo and Advanta with outstandings of approx $1500, $1000, $3000 and $500. I am current on all of these accounts as of now. I used to run a...

Basement window wells [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought an older home. The basement has some moisture. I want to improve the grading around the house. But the basement window wells are concrete--about 4 inches deep (see pics). I'm not sure what I should do with them. Any advice is appreciated. I'm thinking of replacing the windows...

Pumps [ 6 Answers ]

Why is it always advisable to start a pump against a closed valve?

View more questions Search