Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Phone damaged in wash
    I was careless enough to put my phone through the wash, and now it seems to be ruined. Is there any way to fix it without having to buy a new phone? Will it work if I replace the battery?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2008, 06:32 PM
    How long ago did it happen?
    I think the best thing to do first is remove the battery and use a hair dryer to get the phone dry asap and buy a new battery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Damaged PEX [ 1 Answers ]

Just installed a heat run with O2 barrier PEX through old wall studs and ended up with some mild abrasions on a portion of the PEX tubing. Should this be replaced or is a small amount of damage acceptable? Also, should all the runs through the old 2x4 studs be sleeved for protection? Thanks...

Australian phone american phone [ 1 Answers ]

Can you ring an Australian mobile number on an american cell phone?

How to record phone conversations from phone to PC? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an inexpensive way to record phone conversations directly to PC using the earphone or headset jack port on the phone to either microphone line in port or USB port on PC? Does it also require special software? Here's what I want to do: My friend and I want to record our phone...

Damaged hair [ 1 Answers ]

Hello guys, does any one know how to fix damaged hair from relaxer and dye, my hair is so damaged and is falling out like crazy and it looks so dead. I tried to mosturize it but I need something more drastic,and does oil help and how you put it? Over nightbefore washing it or you use it instead of...

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

View more questions Search