Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rnbn2rn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 05:14 PM
    Proper wording of inviations
    My son is getting marry in October in a private ceremony and my husband are hosting a reception a week later/ I was thinking of wording the invitations like this
    Please join us tin celebrating the marriage of bride * groom date time and place sign our names The reception is going to be informal
    Also how would you word the save the date card..
    Save 10-16 08 to celebrate the marriage of... Can I sent ssave the date info via email
    Thanjs
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Apr 18, 2008, 12:13 PM
    First, let me say that Save the Dates are not "necessary" but a nice gesture. Personally, if you send them it makes a better impression to send them through mail, not email.
    Here are some great ideas for a post-reception Post Reception
    Save the Date
    njmom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 06:58 AM
    There is a great site
    VerseIt.com
    It will give you suggestions for wording any kind of invitation.
    Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stumped by Wording [ 2 Answers ]

I have problems dealing with word problems and I hope I can get some help in going in the right direction. A telephone bill lists a minimum of $7.50 for first 80 message units. What is the additional cost if it's plus 0.06 per unit for the next 60 units, plus 0.05 per unit for the next 60...

Wedding invitation wording [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all.. My cousin is getting married. Both his parents passed away. Could anybody help with the wording arrangement if he wants to put my uncle's name as a person who representing his parents? Thank you

Wedding invitation wording [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting married this fall and am at a loss for how to word our invitaitons. My father was a widower but has since remarried. He is paying for one third of our wedding and I am paying for the other two thirds. How do I properly and tactfully word this?

Tenant/Landlord contract wording [ 1 Answers ]

I rent an apartment that is shared by 3 other people. We each have our own room and restroom and share a common area that consists of a living room and kitchen. The rent covers electricity up to a certain amount. The contract says $35.00 PER BEDROOM/COMMON AREA (INCLUDED IN CONTRACT RATE). The...

Invitation Wording [ 1 Answers ]

We are having an evening reception, starting at 7:30. Very small afternoon wedding, very large reception. We are not serving dinner, instead will provide a lot of our favorite appetizers and refreshments (an outlandish list of eclectic items)... A couple of friends have suggested that the...

View more questions Search