Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MiloBehr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 04:58 PM
    How do I rid myself of a curse ?
    I am convinced that my partner and I are cursed. For the past year, everything seems to be going haywire for us. Just an example: W are Jack Russel breeders and every time we sell a puppy and try to save money, an event ALWAYS happens were we need to use the money we have made on emergencies... traveling to deliver a puppy, we get not one flat but 2 flats, so the 200 dollars we have just made is going on car repairs... and this type of incident has happened every time we sell a puppy... so far 11 puppies, 11 bad lucks. At first we thought maybe it had something to do with the dogs but this is just an example for everything else that happens in our lives. We can't seem to get out of the rut we are constantly in and we are trying to shed the negative energies around us but with no luck. This curse has been on going for nearly two years. If there is anyone out there who can help.

Thank you !
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Apr 15, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Welcome MiloBehr,

It's most likely all in your head. If not pray, do something good for your community, and invest on some better quality tires.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2008, 05:11 PM
    Gee that sounds just like my life (30 yrs bad luck) but I don't breed dogs.
    I have the same problem I save up a couple hundred dollars and have to sink it in my vehicle repairs all the time. My van has been sitting since September because I don't have the money to get all the work done.
    I hate the curse because I feel like while others major decision is do they get their vehicle tune-up before or after they go on their tropical vacation, my major decision is do I junk it and buy another clunker or do I use the $600. I have saved up for parts to fix the one I have.
    I have a lot going for me. I am resourceful and know how to do a lot of things but I can't seem to get out of my vicious cycle and get anywhere in life.
    I have tried to figure out why my luck with everything has been so bad for way too many years
    The only things I have been able to come up with are:

I had very negative parents that were happy with complacency and I feel maybe they still have some kind of hold on me in some intangible way.

I feel that maybe I am meant to go through this to come out learning to be a stronger person than many people who have it easier.

In numerology I do not have any 8's whatsoever in my name or my birth.
    SBowman Posts: 71, Reputation: 6

Apr 17, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Are they all tire related? Because if so, all I can suggest is to get some good tires.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a curse put on me! [ 23 Answers ]

I have had the worse luck for as long as I can remember.(bad luck isn't even the word) Absolutely everyone in my family is messed up to the point where I had to disown all of them to ever have a normal life. So I left home when I was 15, I've always tried and tried and been a very strong person....

I was told I have a curse on me [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, Let me begin by saying that I have felt crazy for the past few days. Anyway—As far back as I can remember it seems like I’ve always had bad luck. I really don’t know if this is true for everyone, or if I’m one of the extreme cases. I’ve always felt as if something was holding me back,...

Could a curse be preventing me from finding a job? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on several interviews but I haven't been selected for jobs I am qualified for. Could someone have a curse on me relating to jobs?

1957 Curse of the Demon [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the arcane text that Dr. John Holden (Dana Andrews) is trying to locate in 1957's Curse of the Demon"? TItle must be complete.

View more questions Search