Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    comerw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 03:40 PM
    High school graduation
    Is it appropriate to invite high school coaches & school personnel to your high school graduation
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2008, 12:36 AM
    I would think so. Coaches are definitely an important part of athletes lives. I don't know what you mean by school personnnel but I don't see why it would be inapproriate.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2008, 12:56 AM
    I too, think that it would be appropriate. Even though they will probably be there anyway, you would make them feel special because you have sent or given them an invitation.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2008, 10:49 AM
    comerw, did you mean to the full on graduation, or a party after the graduation? I don't see why you shouldn't be able to invite them, for goodness sakes they are the very people that helped you get there!:)
    Congrats!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Etiquette high school graduation [ 3 Answers ]

Is it okay to use computer generated mailing labels for the outside envelope? I am concerned that my son's handwriting may not be legible for the post office.

High school Graduation party ideas [ 3 Answers ]

I need a graduation party idea for my 18 year old daughter. I was thinking about a scavenger hunt that ends at a location- problem is that I have no idea what a great location would be. I want it to be surprise.

High school graduation announcement [ 1 Answers ]

Is the high school graduation announcement from the parents of the child or from the child? I don't know who is sending it.

Speech for middle school graduation [ 1 Answers ]

Need a graduation speech for middle school

Graduation Announcements - High School [ 1 Answers ]

Who is actually sending out the announcements? The graduate or the parents of the graduate?

View more questions Search