Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Stuff going on
    OK so I have a few things that I need to try and figure out

First of all I have an amazing boyfriend but the way that I act I'm afraid that I'm going to push him away I always want to talk to him or be with him and I know its just cause I really love him and care about him and he was my first so it makes me really attached to him but I don't know what to do like I freak out when I'm not talking to him and just go crazy I know it needs to stop but I just don't know how to fix the way that I act

Then there is my dad we have never had a good relationship and I kind of want to cut him out of my life all together and all

Then my ex best firend who I stopped being friends with because of the fact that I heard that she ed my boyfriend while I was dating him but that is the past now and now I have a new amazing boyfriend who I know loves me and so does she so I approched her the other day and we talked about everything that happened and we came to the conclution that we don't know how long it will be until we can be good friends again of ever but for the time being we are cool I just really hope we can be good friends again cause lately I have realized that I really miss our friendship and all the times that we had together ans I just wish I could go back I don't know I only need advice on the first one I just had to get this other stuff out
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2008, 05:52 PM
    You need to learn that as much as you love him you can't obsess over him and suffocate him with acting so needy or it will push him away.
    motivated Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Oct 24, 2008, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    You need to learn that as much as you love him you can't obsess over him and suffocate him with acting so needy or it will push him away.
    This is to you, Sylvan_1998: Who are you? The spelling and grammar instructor?! Seems like you could use a little brushing up as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

More stuff [ 3 Answers ]

Grave Service As a young minister, I was asked by a funeral director to hold a Graveside service in a new cemetery for a derelict man (with no Family or friends) who had died while traveling through the Area. The cemetery was way back in the country. This man would be the First to...

Ex wants his stuff [ 1 Answers ]

I have an ex that wants his stuff back after almost a year and a half of being in prison.. I tried to get his family to come get it but they never did. I have gotten rid of most of it but now he says he wants his stuff or money to replace it. What is the law on this?

Going through his stuff [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I found out his password to his account and was tempted to go through his stuff, and if ound out that he is somewhat cheating on me or was close to it. How do I confront him without having him get mad at me for invading his privacy I know I was wrong... but what do I do?

Stuff to do [ 5 Answers ]

I am bored out of my mind and so excited about middle schhol so I Google middle school every dayand I was wondering what I can do to pre-pear for middle school I start in 53 dayssssss plus I was wondering if you now eny good sites on middle school:confused: :confused: :confused:

Need some stuff for my... [ 3 Answers ]

That's me again folks Lol I was wondering if someone could help me because I would to lighten safely my bikini zone and lower U know what I mean ?:D Like I would like to have an even skin tone down there too Please help me if you know good stuff Thanks!:rolleyes:

View more questions Search