Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cannonrt061181 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Troy bilt riding mower won't cut
    I have a troy bilt riding lawn mower and The blades won't spin not sure what is wrong
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Have you checked the belt?
    cannonrt061181 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Actually I had a new put on, and yes it's on the right way just as it looks in the diagram. I have to jump start it to get it to start, then when I put the blades down to cut the grass nothing happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy-bilt riding mower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a troy bilt riding mower and when I'm going along cutting grass the mower just stall out. When I try to start it, it turns over but won't start, when I turn the key again it just clicks, I turn the key again and again it just clicks, finally I turn the key again and it starts, runs for...

Troy-Bilt Riding Mower [ 2 Answers ]

How do I route the drive belt for a Troy-Bilt riding mower? ModelD609G, 17.5 HP

Troy Bilt Riding Mower [ 2 Answers ]

Our mower won't start. It acts like the battery but it is good. If my husband turns the belt just a little then it will start otherwise it just clicks. Does anyone know what is wrong with it. We bought it used and the lady we bought it from said it was the battery low and it is only a year old.

Troy-Bilt riding mower quits [ 2 Answers ]

My 1997 troy-bilt mower quits running when I disengage the break and/or engage the mower. I've been told it was a safety switch. Any tips..

View more questions Search