Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2006, 09:52 PM
    Profit Planning
    What is Trend Forecasting? Is there any formula or method to project future sales on basis of given set of data? Data is given in the file attached.data.txt
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Feb 14, 2006, 10:02 AM
    This looks like a math question. If you look at the pattern in the data you can extrapolate what the 1996 sales should be.

In the real world, it's not quite that straight forward. Check out:
    http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/...289242,00.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Planning a wedding ceremony... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there! :) I'm planning a secular wedding ceremony... Does anyone have any good ideas for readings/poetry, or 'rites'/ceremonious acts that we could incorporate? I've thought about doing a hand-binding ceremony, including some music and poetry - though nothing is totally fixed yet, and...

Non-profit [ 3 Answers ]

Can a non-profit make a profit. I guess my question is when starting a non profit how can you as the founder make money for yourself. What are the benefits and drawbacks.

Planning to build a Dating Site... Need help [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I'm planning to build a Dating site. Could anyone suggest me how to get started. Is there a way I can get the members that are already registered on other sites to my website? I don't think any one would come and register for a site with no members. I would really appreciate your help...

View more questions Search