Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ckitchens Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Cleaning Bid
    I need help with a commercial cleaning bid. The apartments are off campus for a large university. There are 64 apts with 4 bdrms and 4 and 1/2 baths in each unit along with kitchen, living room, and dining. They will all be cleaned within a 9 day period. Also keep in mind they were lived in by college students. If someone can help me come up with a reasonable bid that would be great. Thanks to anyone who can help me.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2008, 11:58 AM
    Where is the university located, please? Knowing that would be helpful in giving you some kind of idea as to the price. Depending upon where it is, the prices could vary greatly. Thank you.

Apr 15, 2008, 05:52 PM
    The University is in Tampa, FL. USF
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2008, 11:21 PM
    I have seen the medium income for that area and can give you some idea as to price per hour. But, before doing so, are you going to be supplying everything that you need to clean the apartments, or will the people that will be paying you be providing the supplies? And, will you need to be doing any specialized cleaning/maintenance, such as shampooing carpets or the buffing maintenance or waxing of floors?

Apr 17, 2008, 07:09 AM
    I will be providing all cleaning supplies, and no there will be no specialized cleaning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to go to get a Cleaning License? [ 8 Answers ]

I have worked for years for someone else and now want to work around my own schedule. I want to work in the cleaning service but have no idea where to start.

Commercial Cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested in starting my own cleaning business with someone that I work with now but we both work under someone else.We have a chance to pick up a very big job but we are not licensed and bonded.I live in Marion county, Florida and was told that you do not have to be licensed.How do I go...

House cleaning [ 3 Answers ]

I already have a house cleaning business and it is very slow right now. I would like to clean offices. How would I go about this?

Cleaning up [ 3 Answers ]

My 9 year old son won't let me help him to wash him when he bathes, he was dirt stuck on his skin around his forehead, behind ears, neck and some in his arms, what can I use to make all that dirt ease and go when he washes up? It's dark brown dirt!

Cleaning... [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my husband four years now but just recently married. I was wondering if anyone struggles with cleaning the house? My husband and I have two totally different definitions of what "clean" is. When my husband cleans I can barely even tell he did anything. He tells me I'm overly...

View more questions Search