Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    czee2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Architectural laws and regulations
    What are the laws and regualtions for starting a drafting firm or a drafting business.
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Apr 15, 2008, 10:49 AM
    You can't legally practice Architecture without a license if that is what you mean. You can draw houses without a license but there are limits. If you are going to draw for Architects as a subcontractor it is just like any small business. You'll need software and licenses for that software.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2008, 01:47 AM
    If you are asking about this concerning a particular location, then for the possibility of finding out about the laws and regulations for a certain area, it would help to know where the location is about which you are inquiring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creating an Architectural Control Committee ? [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I recently moved into an existing community in Roseville California. With-in a few months we began to noticed that there were several homes in the neighborhood that were in violation of the CC&R. (e.g. person living in a motorhome in the driveway, 12 people living in one 1,300 sqft...

Architectural terminology [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I two sets of drawings for the same property. I cannot however figure out the levels. Can anyone explain why in one map fgl = 91.135 and in the other map FFL = 31.94. The references are for the same spot. In another drawing(ffl 91.135) there are references to TOK or TDK These would appear...

Free architectural help [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for free architectural help (state schools, outreach programs, state/federal programs) in designing a passive solar energy home. Anybody out there had any experience in this area or know where I can go for help? Hiring an architect is an option but it would take a big bite out of my...

Architectural Control Committee [ 2 Answers ]

We are planning to build in a restricted community in Texas. We have submitted and amended home plans to the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) which is separate and apart from the HOA. This ACC is composed of the developer and a retired builder who owns the lot next to ours (who has a somewhat...

View more questions Search