Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sachink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2006, 08:48 PM
    Dark skin area due to shaving
    I got a dark area on my face (neck) due to shaving. Please let me know any solutions to this problem ? Thanks...
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2006, 03:07 PM
    Hi :)

I think you have the same concern with coperland123
    Try watching his thread for answers too...
    I have put my suggestion there :)

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=16800

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Darker skin from shaving [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am an African American male and my problem is twofold. First, the places where I shave on my face have gotten darker (discoloration)and I would like to get that skin lighter so that is matches the rest of my face. I also have some dark Spots on my nose. WHich products could help...

Dark skin from shaving [ 1 Answers ]

I'm only 20 and I have dark spots due to shaving. I do not know what to use because , I'm mixed does that matter? I just want to look my age with clear shin PLEASE HELP

Dark skin from shaving [ 2 Answers ]

I'm only 20 and I have dark spots due to shaving. I do not know what to use because , I'm mixed does that matter? I would like to use something store bought and that's in my budget I just want to look my age with clear shin PLEASE HELP

Shaving pubic area? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best way to get rid of pubic hair. Can I use just a razor, shave cream or oils? What about razor burn? Isn't the hair too course? I've always shaved with just a razor but Im afraid to use a razor for the whole area.

View more questions Search