Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pie812 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 06:09 AM
    Health Insurance Ending
    My mom had me under her health insurance, which was from her job, and she moved so my health insurance is about to run out within weeks. I was wondering, I'll be turning 18 in July, and I really don't want to be without health insurance. How can I go about getting it? Will it be too expensive and if so how much do you think it'd be?

Any information would be appreciated :)
    jef1056 Posts: 70, Reputation: 5

Apr 29, 2008, 09:31 AM
    For the most part every state regulates their own insurance industry. The cost and availability will depend on where you reside. Some states have a thriving individual market and the rates can be attractive. Cost will then depend on the coverage you want. First dollar coverage will be high. A large deductible/HSA can lower the costs significantly. Find a local broker in your area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We have no health insurance [ 5 Answers ]

My husband has diabetes he is 59 yrs old unemployed as I am presently. Neither one of use have health insurance, I have high blood pressure and we are non-smokers. Is there any health insurance we can buy out there?

No Health Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is 25 and has cancer. She doesn't have any health insurance. Are there programs that can help get her medical attention.

Health Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

Which insurance company offers health insurance for seniors more than 67 years?

No health insurance [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just recently discovered a lump. He has no insurance and needs to get a biopsy done right away. He cannot afford the costs, is there any way or anyone to help?

View more questions Search