Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tyler_Batten Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2008, 06:44 PM
    Large scale Cocaine importer vs. small time crack dealer
    What are the maximum and minimum punishments for a large scale drug cartell in the U.S. vs. the maximum and minimum punishments placed on a small time street pharmacist? If someone could direct me to an American Website revealing this information it would be great.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Most drug crimes will be state crimes, so you will and can review the state laws you are wanting to see. And "large scare " or small time are not legal terms, Each state will define it as to the type of drug and the amount in possession.
    Also the number of previous convictions.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2008, 05:19 AM
    Hello t:

It's not that simple. The feds have a death penalty for large scale distribution, and the state can give a little guy probation.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2008, 04:59 AM
    Hopefully you are not looking to be a big time cocaine importer into this country. You could be looking at life in prison for this. Small time dealers can get years.
    lennyd Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 09:42 PM
    Coke is deff. Not a joke.

It's not like your dealing with something that is basically harmless like pot.
    Tyler_Batten Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 28, 2008, 07:09 PM
    I've heard from people that a lot of the importers get good deals on their sentencing. Since the cocaine, or rather crack, on the sreets, keeps the government paid. This of course through the prison systems, the second largest American employer. I was just seeking out some truth to this claim.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crack cocaine and teeth [ 8 Answers ]

I was wondering what are the effects of crack cocaine and teeth? What does it do? I have heard that when smoking crack, it turns your teeth grey or even black. Is this true and if it is, are there any sites that have pictures of teeth that have been exposed to cronic crack smoke? Please...

Effects of Crack Cocaine [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know about crack cocaine and the effects it has when children are expose to the smoke for any amount of time. I am in a court case and the people I am against are trying to take my daughter away from me by accusing me of using crack cocaine while I was holding her. She is 15 months old...

Effects of second hand exposure to crack cocaine [ 4 Answers ]

I was smoking crack cocaine and methamphetamines in my room while my sister was in the adjacent room over a period of 4 days. She was diagnosed with leukimia at the age of three, went into remission at the age of five, and was diagnosed with a brain tumor at age ten. The doctors said it was a low...

What is small scale business [ 1 Answers ]

The definations of small scale businesses

Passive exposure to crack cocaine [ 2 Answers ]

A family member is suing for custody of his children because their mother is a crack cocaine user. He is sure that she has smoked with the youngest child in her presence and in their house when he is away at work. He willingly took a drug test when the court ordered her to take one (Both hair and...

View more questions Search