Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Megz_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 11:52 PM
    I knew I had a bad tooth for a while, today I woke up and half my tooth is gone, now I'm getting horrible pains around my eyes and I'm feeling very tired all the time... time for the dentist...
    Southernskye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 08:44 AM
    I got two really bad upper back teeth. One on eachside. And my botton fronts are turning an odd blue. My terth on top feel so heavy and tjey hurt like hell. I, too, have a chest cold. Im scared to go.to.the dentist as I have great panik attacks. I wish there was a way they could.do general anethesia. Any ideaa
    millerm10938 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 10:43 AM
    I had a bad teeth also I had some of those problem. I never had health problems those teeth were making me sick.Pain in my leg heart and other things. I went to dentist yesterday I was so happy to get the surgery. I'm one of those people who is scared of the dentist that what took me so long. I tell you the truth today I feel like a new person. My dentist was so nice he made me comfortable he put me to sleep you won't feel a thing. Go your health is so important I will take care of my teeth for here on out. You need to get your teeth clean it causes health problem also brushing is not enough find a good dentist. Hope this helps!
    mona1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 01:01 PM
    I hope that getting my teeth taking care of I may feel better I had a rotten wisdom removed in October and a bottom removed today and even though I have a little pain from the extraction it was for the best and I was also wondering what type of problems a bad toothe could cause I believe that it can cause a bunch of mess thanks for the answers you guys
    jayman2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 01:11 PM
    My teeth are not good at all. Now I not feeling well, its like I have something running through my body. I need to get my these teeth out soon!! Has anyone else felt like that??
    gazzab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 10:10 AM
    If you have a bad tooth GET RID OF IT I took so much ibruprofen and co-codamol to relive the pain it almost put in to high toxic levels,I kept the teeth (molars)that was extracted and selled them a few hours later they stank like a sewer and they were in my mouth
    deavon2001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 01:52 PM
    The dentist system in th uk is rubbish I been looking for a dentist here in wales for over a month and I am in so much pain I'm on bennifit so I get it free and not 1 dentist I seen taking on yet and dentist helpline takes 4 weeks to send out a leterof who is taking on nhs people its stupid 4 WEEKS I got3 more weeks to go grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    marjorie mckenz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 02:45 PM
    If I take out my tooth can it cause my neck an tonsil to hurt?
    marjorie mckenz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 02:47 PM
    My neck an tonsil hurt.and I think it cause of a tooth I take out what you think?
    brattyhopem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 05:54 PM
    I have a broken tooth that now has started laying sideways and has busted the gum open. Do I go to the dentist or oral surgen?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2012, 12:38 PM
    Brat,

Most general dentists will remove teeth if it appears that no complications will occur. If you have a regular dentist I would go see him/her.
    debbiehooper Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 07:19 AM
    I have bad teeth to my back teeth and I'm very scard to go have something dune its hurts bad right now its like a heart beat in my tooth what can I do the faster my heart beats the more my tooth hurts I have bin putting up with this for 12 years or more
    suffolkconsumer Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2012, 06:54 AM
    It sounds as if your dentist did not serve you well. If what you are saying is that because of the dentist's negligence you have suffered needless bone loss and required grafting (a pretty expensive procedure!) then you should consult an attorney for a possible malpractice lawsuit.
    suffolkconsumer Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2012, 06:57 AM
    It sounds as if your dentist did not serve you well. If what you are saying is that because of the dentist's negligence you have suffered, excrutiating pain, needless bone loss and required grafting (a pretty expensive procedure!) then you should consult an attorney for a possible malpractice lawsuit. You should not have had to endure the pain and the resulting debilitation of your mouth and teeth.
    alex990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 04:02 PM
    I've had a temporary filling 4years ago. And I never went back to finish my dental care. Becose it would cost me 750$. So I kind of forgot about it .

Was fine but now 4 year later. I think I have rottens teeths, and I mean like 80% of them. Broken,chipped, some can't even be called teeths anymore cause they are kind of soft.

I've had panic attacks, chest pain, breething problem and other things.

I do want to see a dentist. But unfortunately just saying hello to one cost 100$ + test-cleaning 100-150$ and then repairing, or filling 355-700$ for 1 tooth.

Ill make this cheapest possible lets say 500$. For only 1 tooth.. I have over 80% of my teeths to do.

Only millionaires can afford dentist.. the rest of us can just go die.
    JoxerTheMighty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 07:36 PM
    Your all very lucky, I have bad teeth and it's going to cost 5,000 dollars to get them pulled and I can't even afford it, I don't even have that kind of dough, and I probley will die cause not even one dentist in my hole entire town allows paymets they all want the money upfront, nobody cares for me!!
    etalley3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 09:50 AM
    Can bad teeth cause a heart murmur?
    corrinasdesigns Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 04:47 PM
    Wow I am not alone I feel like they are getting do bad I am dying bless u all a single mom in Florida
    corrinasdesigns Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 04:48 PM
    I am not alone wow bless all of you a single mom in Florida
    Marie73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 01:53 PM
    I was a coward when it came to dentists... not anymore! It helps to do research [like sedation] and have a friend or family member with you. I took sedation and I was calmer than before, now I breathe better and my ear does't ring, anymore. It was a double extraction of wisdom teeth, now they're all out, and I really feel like a new person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth ache in rootcanal tooth? [ 8 Answers ]

In the last 2 days I have this dull pain in my tooth (really high up, in the gums). It only hurts when I walk or bend down. It is not painful when I drink or eat. I had a root canal on this tooth in 2005 and it has a permanent crown on it. I did have a cold a few weeks ago and was wondering if it...

Wisdom tooth [ 4 Answers ]

Why do my wisdom teeth smell?

What is wrong with my tooth? [ 4 Answers ]

over a month ago, I had a crown down on a bottom back tooth. After several days, I was still not able to bite down on it without pain. I went back to the dentist, and he "adjusted it" and sent me off. That has happened 4 times. Each time he adjusts it and says "that should take care of it." THis...

Tooth.. [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any activities that is not allowed if u just went ot the dentist to pull your teeth?

Discolored tooth [ 6 Answers ]

I have a discolored tooth that my dentist says has been caused by nerve damage. Is it possible to reverse the discoloration? Also, I rinse my mouth with baking soda. Could that have caused the discoloration? Is there any danger in rinsing my mouth with baking soda?

View more questions Search