Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dorothy29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Great Chance to move
    Hi,

My partner & I are waiting to hear if he is getting the go ahead to be transferred to the Sth Coast. I have gone for an interview & landed a job also, although it starts on the 5th of May. Should I ring them & say sorry I can't come anymore as we STILL haven't heard about the transfer as a defendant yes or no!! I don't want to miss the opportunity of having a great job but also I don't want to be down there with no one & he might not even get the transfer.
    Please Help... :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 06:29 PM
    When is he to hear about the transfer ? Can you not wait till a lot closer to the May 5 to make a decission

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Great music. Great story, too [ 1 Answers ]

I like the music tremendously! And the pictures tell the fantastic story well. We Didn't Start The Fire Make certain your speakers are turned up.

Great Dane Great Strain? [ 8 Answers ]

I love great danes!! I have and always will love them. In general I love big dogs! My question is though if I were to get a great dane what's my cost looking at what are some of the problems that are spefic to great danes behaviour and health wise (ex. Yorkies have hip problems) also I really want...

I'm young and have a great chance of being preganant [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had sex a lot when my parent wher eon vacation,2 times we didn't Use a condom,he said babe I'm about to come,I didn't immeditaly get off like around 6 sec probably,and I can't remember when my last period was but I usaly always start be fore my mom and she says she's pmsing?...

A chance [ 3 Answers ]

I seem to have a problem when I meet a woman. I'm shy so it's difficult to come up with something to say, however when I do get nerve and initiate conversation I think things are going decent. We talk a little and they seem to like the person I am, they say things that give me the impresion they...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search