Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emkayh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 02:04 PM
    visit Niagara falls
    I am an indian, lives in chicago, plan to visit Niagara falls (canadian side), do I need canada visa? How do I apply and let me know the fee

Please
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 05:40 PM
    I THINK you will need a visitor visa, but I'm not positive. It might depend on if you plan to stay in Canada, or just visit for the day. Contact the Canadian consulate, they will be able to help you:

Consulate General New York / Consulat général à New York

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Niagara Falls! Where Does All This Water Come From? [ 10 Answers ]

RE: NIAGARA FALLS: My Son wants to know from where does all this water come? How does it continue to fall like this? And where does it go - why is there no flooding?

Visa requirements to visit Niagara Falls, ON Canada [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H1 B visa working in USA, planning to visit Niagara falls, ON, Canada. Can any one suggest do I need to get a Visitor / TRV (Temporary Resident visa) to visit Niagara Falls at ON, Canada? If any one know information about immigration laws around that Travel are welcome. ...

Niagara Falls [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know why the toilet spirts out water from the toilet bowl like Niagara Falls for no apparent reason? For this reason I am now always putting the lid on my toilet seat. Can someone help me? Do I have to call a plumber? PS. I live in a condo? Jj

Head that falls off [ 3 Answers ]

There was this movie I saw when I was younger, all I remember is two blondes fighting over something, and one of them falls down the stairs and her head falls off. Ans I think there is this part where they are in this room with a bunch of pools of steaming water or something please help me!

View more questions Search