Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amy-harding Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Wanting to go to WDW Florida 2adults 2 children(6-2) but we don't drive.
    Where is good to stay:confused:
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 11:54 AM
    We stayed at port orleans. It was affordable and had transportation to all the parks
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 11:58 AM
    Most hotels/motels in the area have a shuttle system. I stayed at the Mariott Maingate West in Kissimmee and it was awesome.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 05:36 PM
    The hotels in the park offer shuttles (one has a water taxi!) as well. Plus you get all sorts of fun Disney stuff all over the place. The park hotels are varied as far as price and family friendliness. Check the Disney website and you can see the prices - remember most include entrance to the park.

Also, as said, many hotels in the area offer shuttles to the park as well. It's a pretty big attraction - they all want your money! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married in Florida moving to N.C with children (divorce) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi We have not filed for any legal documents yet (divorce). Can I get into trouble for moving myself and my kids out of state to separate fro mtheir father? We are moving from Florida to N.C. The kids were born before the marriage but they are his kids. Can he force me to return legally with the...

USB External Hard Drive (drive connect problem) [ 7 Answers ]

After connecting my external hard drive to a usb port. Assigns to a used drive F. to get to the ext hd I have to disconnect F then I'm able to open the ext hd. How can I get the ext. hd to go to the next available drive letter or can I assign one?

Wanting custody of both my children [ 3 Answers ]

My ex husband lives in AL and I in GA.. He has custody of my 2 children and I have them every other weekend. He is not the biological father of my 6 year old daughter and he knows this already... Even if his name is on the birth certificate, can I take my daughter from him and not risk the courts...

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

Children will drive you crazy [ 13 Answers ]

:eek: Someone tell me why it is that kids think they are getting away with everything? I have completely lost trust in my 6 year old because she will not stop lying to me no matter how many times I tell her that I know and show her the evidence she will still lie. It hurts me that she can not be...

View more questions Search