Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadlittleangel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 10:59 AM
    MY boyfriend wants sex and l lost interest should l give in
    My boyfriend is always wanting sex and lately l have lost interest what should l do should l just give it to him and make him happy or what?
    sadlittleangel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 11:00 AM
    Boyfriend wants sex l lost interest should l give in
    Sarah48375 Posts: 85, Reputation: 13

Apr 14, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Do you still want to be with your boyfriend?

If you do, you need to find a way to become interested. Think of something that you would like to try... Sexy clothes, positions, lotions, back rubs, oral sex. Back rubs always worked for me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 11:28 AM
    How old are you, and how long has he been your b/f, and what happened to your interests in sex?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 01:40 PM
    Little Sad One, I want to have a talk with you because your post is very poignant, and it tugged my heart strings.

I think you are very young and just plain too young to enjoy all the urgency, messiness and lack of "refinement" in having sex with a persistent teenage boy. If a girl is not ready, as maturity level, to deal with sex, it is a very unpleasant way to pass the time.

I know having a boyfriend is the most important thing for a high school girl... but... having sex too young will have negative consequences later on in your life when you would be ready to explore your sexuality as a more mature person. Right now, sex is going to become misery for you. That kind of association will be hard to overcome in the future. :(

I have to say this... the best thing is to break up with your boyfriend... a sadder but wiser girl, but a girl who made the right decision... and knows this in her heart.

Very, very best wishes in 2008.
    goingcrazygirl Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Being in a relationship with someone who doesn't want to have sex with you is very frustrating. Take it from someone who knows. You should look at the reasons you don't want to. Have you lost interest in him? Has your libido disappeared? If that is the case, I would speak to a doctor.

I have begged my boyfriend to go to a doctor and try and be proactive in finding out why he has a low libido. If you love someone, why wouldn't you do everything it takes to find a way to make them happy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Special gift could I give my ex boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

I need to give my ex boyfriend a special gift of Appreciation - a well deserved Thank YOU? If I Thank Him I can find some closure in my life... Thanks

What's A Good Gift To Give My Boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 4 months, and he is moving to another state. I won't see him for a year(so yes he is coming back). I really love him a lot! But I don't know what to get him 4 his goodbye present which makes me feel like I'm a bad girlfriend if I don't...

Should I keep him or should I give my boyfriend the boot? [ 6 Answers ]

*ok to make this clear this is my first boyfriend so I'm kind of new to relationships but I just don't feel comfortable with what's happening* okay I've had this question for some time now but I don't know how to answer it since my friends won't help but I don't feel as if my boyfriend is right for...

Apartment lost our lease agreement, and want us to still give 60 day notice [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Please... Help... Is this at all right? Am I still required to give a 60 day notice if the apartments have lost our lease agreement? There has been one thing after another gone wrong. I have called the corporate office, and still, no answers. Can someone give me some advice?

Lost interest in sex [ 2 Answers ]

We are married for 7 years, and past five years we had good sex life but my interest has gone... but my husband has more sex interest than before... Is it because I have lost interest? Help!!

View more questions Search