Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jbert Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Apache local server
    I have my apache up and running, but when I go to //localhost it displays an older page. I erased everything in the htdocs folder and left only a small new index.php page. But it still not display it at all.

Any thoughts?

Thnaks

JIM
    Jbert Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbert
    i have my apache up and running, but when i go to //localhost it displays an older page. i erased everything in the htdocs folder and left only a small new index.php page. but it still not display it at all.

any thoughts?

thnaks

JIM
    Found it, had wrong directory, thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding x-intercepts, local maximum, local minimum of graph [ 5 Answers ]

How do I find the x-intercepts, local maximums, and local minimums of this graph --> f(x)=1/9(x-3)^2(x+3)^2 using a graphing calculator?

PHP, MySQL, apache l [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to install php5, the latest version of apache webserver and the latest version of mysql on a windows xp sp2 laptop. I also want to use Zend dev environment to write my php. I can install php4 and apache 1.3.3 with zend, and everything works fine. The problem is I'm trying to use...

Server 2003 Local Computer Management Console [ 2 Answers ]

I previoulsy asked this question but didn't provide the correct information. Using Server 2003 the Local Computer Management Console on the server does not show Local Users and Groups. It does not allow me to add the component via the snap in tool. Is there another way to add this feature?

His Apache Name [ 3 Answers ]

Geronimo was the name given to him by the Mexicans but what was is Apache name?

View more questions Search