Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 09:16 AM
    Twilight Series
    Hey everyone, I was just curious if anyone else out there is reading the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. I was recently introduced to them by a friend, and I I went into a " three day book coma" hah, and read all three books in three days. Granted I had to take occasional breaks through out the day and pull long nights of reading, as I have my two little boys to take care of, but I admit the unnescisary house work was left until I could pull myself away from the books. I am waiting on the edge of my seat for the fourth book release, (as well as her book release "the host" in may) and Of course the movie release of Twilight in December. So, anyone else as addicted to these books as me?
    dreamer4u2004 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

May 17, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Yes, and several of my friends are addicted as well. I am really excited after seeing the movie teaser on imdb.com. The official movie website is pretty sweet as well!
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2008, 03:17 PM
    Yes, the books are amazing, and I think the movie is going to be amazing as well (a little different then the books, but that is to be expected) Can't wait for August for Breaking Dawn to come out. But in the mean time, I keep myself distracted with reading fan fictions on it hahah
    Anita123rox123 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 02:48 AM
    Yea I'm completely obsessed and I've read a couple of fanfictions and one was soooo good it was like the real thing. I have stopped myself from reading them now because if I keep reading them then when I read the longawaited breaking dawn I will most likely be thinking that some of the stuff in the fanfictions should be in the book and it will confuss me. That's just how I am. I don't want to have higher or lower expectations of the book because of reading the fanfictions.
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2008, 06:18 AM
    Hahah yeah,I have decided that a week or so before bd is released, I'm going to stop reading the ffs and re-read the three twilights to get everything straight again, so I don't get things confused hahah. Have you read Sacrifices ff? Its awesome. And Meyer University is really good too,and a few others

May 27, 2008, 02:08 AM
    No I haven't read that fanfiction. I have read one called Nightfall and it was pretty good. I just read the twilight series about 2 weeks ago. Ill most likely read them again. I've preordered a copy of BD but I live in australia and it doesn't come out till the Monday after. The 4th. Did I already say that? Okay I scrolled down and I haven't said that. I'm looking forward to reading the first chapter in the special edition of eclipse and the cover art! But its going to make me want it more and it will tease me :(
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2008, 02:27 PM
    Yes, definitely read the fan fiction by Enthralled called Sacrifices, Sacrifices, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net its by far the best ff I've read yet.

May 27, 2008, 11:49 PM
    Ill read it now. Thank you
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2008, 07:01 AM
    Absolutely. Let me know what you think. It's not quite finished yet of course, but its close.

May 29, 2008, 12:38 AM
    I read the whole thing last night. I like it! It was extremely good. I don't know if you have read a twilight fanfiction called Nightfall but it is great! Its more of a laugh but its pretty awesome. I don't know how to give you the link but I can try. Have a read of it. Thanks so much for suggesting Sacrifice! Nightfall, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net . This twilight fanfiction is great!
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Oh so glad that you liked Sacrifices. Its such an amazing story! I can't wait to read more of it. I HATE the suspence of waiting for updates haha. I haven't read nightfall yet! I'll have to start that one tonight! Thanks! Always looking for more good ffs. Also, read these two stories by Amy16. They are short, but great.
    amy 16
    She also has a good one called "thechange" but I can't seem to find that link.
    iloveLf221 Posts: 62, Reputation: 5

Jun 15, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Oh my gosh, I'm in love with Edward Cullen. I have been long anticipating the release of Breaking Dawn, but it's release is going to be bittersweet, I mean I can't wait to see what happens, but I just don't want the series to end. The movie is also quite exciting, and I watch the trailor all the time. After I read Eclipse that's all I ever talked about. I want people to get into Twilight, because I don't want people to go see the movie who haven't read the book, I mean they aren't true Twilight fans. I'm going to yell at the people who want to go see the movie first. Yeah, well the only reason why those people have even heard of twilight is because it was on a TV commercial, probably, anyway, Twilight for life, can't wait for August 2nd!
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2008, 08:33 AM
    Don't you just love it? There will be two more books after breaking dawn, but they will not be from bellas point of view anymore.so while it will be different, I have no doubt Steph will pull it off in all her glory as usual.And Edward, Alice, Jasper and Bella will still be in it... it just won't be completely focused on Bella anymore.So I'm kind of excited to see where she takes it from there. However, first things first... BREAKING DAWN!! Only a little over a month left and then its here! Yay! I am all for the "frost bite" hahaha. I think she needs to be vamped married and of course the infamous wedding night hahaha. Not in that order nescisarily,but as long as it happens, I'mhappy. Hahaha;. I think the first of the book will be the marriage, the wedding night, the change, and then after that will be the huge confrontations, bella as a newborn and the Volturi(possibly some jealous bella with tanya? Hahah I hope so, she could use a swift kick in the butt from the jealousy guru ahahha) but yeah. Anyway, glad to hear another fan. Can't wait for the movie either. Things look so great, I don't think we'll be disappointed.but have to remember to love the book and the movie separately, as there is no way that the movie will be able to capture the books essence completely.
    SandraDee Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Jun 19, 2008, 10:23 AM
    OMG!! I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN! I just got introduced to the series and I am obsessed now! After I read "Twilight", I immediately went out to buy "New Moon" and "Eclipse." I loved the first book so much I had to re-read it before I could move on! I am SO excited about "Breaking Down!"

If you love Edward, you should visit Stephanie Meyer's official website. She is currently working on a re-telling of "Twilight" through Edward's point of view. She has a rough draft of the first chapter for fans to read. Here's the link:

StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | Midnight Sun

Hope you like it as much as I did!
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Yeah, that is the Midnight Sun story we were talking about. She hasn't finished it, and won't start to finish it up until after Breaking Dawn is released, simply because she just has way too much on her plate right now. But once she gets Breaking Dawn released,and things slow down abit for her,she'll be working on getting that released.( I am sure all of us fans have bugged her enough about it by now haha poor lady.)

Jun 19, 2008, 11:52 PM
    Yeah.. its only like 45 days till breaking dawn.. so excited. I went out and bought the Special Edition of Eclipse with the first chapter in it, and read it and now I want more..

Thanks.. ill read amy's fanfiction...

There's another fanfiction on a twilight myspace but I can't get the link for it
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Unfortunately I haven't read the chapter yet, because I already owned Eclipse, and couldn't in good conscience go out and buy ANOTHER copy, just to read the one chapterHAHA. So I am trying to wait patiently.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Twilight Princess! [ 5 Answers ]

I am in the water temple just walking around going in circles trying to figure out where to go. I have got everything for the most part, all I need is the big key and then the boss. Please give me some help!

Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer [ 6 Answers ]

Who was the first person to offer Bella Swan help at school?

Twilight Series [ 19 Answers ]

Just wondering have much people read Twillight, New Moon and Eclipes? There good books =]

Twilight Series [ 23 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was just curious if anyone else out there is reading the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. I was recently introduced to them by a friend, and I I went into a " three day book coma" hah, and read all three books in three days. Granted I had to take occasional breaks through out...

Twilight [ 3 Answers ]

Will altitude has an effect on , Astronomical , Nautical and Civil Twilight Thannk you.

View more questions Search