Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsilberf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 08:59 AM
    Can't remember the name of a great book
    I am trying to remember the name of a WWII fiction book. In it, Hitler actually escapes from his bumker with the help of some special forces guys and is chased by a similar group of Russians army guys. In the end, Hitler ends up in a cage in Stalin's office. It's a great novel and would like to read it again.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Apr 14, 2008, 08:44 PM
    I believe it's The Berkut, by Joseph Heywood.
    jsilberf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 08:10 AM
    That's it! Thank you very much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I saw a great cartoon movie in 92 I remember it all but I forgot its title.pleasehelp [ 1 Answers ]

Thank you for reading my post. The movie was about a boy who worked in the mines as a slave.He one day finds a sword handle and he is told about a prophecy who says that who ever reunites the handle with the blade shall deliver them from slavery.They were all enslaved by some kind of overlord.He...

Trying to remember the name of a great 80's mystery movie [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger, there was a movie that was on HBO about a man writing a novel about a famous screen actress who threw herself in front of a train. The end of the movie reveals that the actress had been using her daughter to impersonate her and it was the daughter who actually killed herself....

Great Book Sharing Site [ 1 Answers ]

Shelfari - Welcome to Shelfari! Read, Share, Explore! Great site for sharing books.

View more questions Search