Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hzzj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 08:10 AM
    I have an invention , but what to do next?
    Hello everyone

I am a new inventor and I have an invention ,it`s a new device for building fire escape , and now I am very puzzled because I don`t know what to do next .Though I work hard to try to promote it ,but so far it still seems hopeless .

Is an invention really a nightmare for one poor inventor? Are all inventions always "fool`gold" for inventors ?

What shall I do ?

http://jinshi.selfrescue.googlepages.com/
    princeblu12 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2008, 08:13 PM
    How do u ask a question
    NuWealth Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 09:03 AM
    A little bit of research will be needed. Start a notebook, notating the date of inception, any drawings and any follow up. Contact your local library for help with patent searches. I highly recommend you join the inventors group from Chicago, Chicago 1st Black Inventors and Entrepreneurs Organization. (Chicago 1st Black Inventors Entrepreneurs Organziation, NFP) The organization provides workshops and monthly speakers to help inventors navigate through the process.
    I wish you much success.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Invention of radio [ 1 Answers ]

Today is the 100th anniversay of the first intercontinental radio transmission, from America to England. Is there a good period drama movie about the events leading up to this momentous event?

New invention idea [ 6 Answers ]

I am a retired 64 yr old man on disability and Need financal help in a new security lock invention for the home or business! I want to build a proto type and get it on the market. Checked a couple online site that say they help but they want up front money. To reserch my idea, and want me to...

Someone to sponsor my invention? [ 3 Answers ]

How and who could I be referred to about someone to sponsor my invention?

Protecting an invention? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone advise me please? I have an over-active, caffeine-driven mind! LOL, and frequently come-up with ideas. Often these come to nothing, but some of my ideas might be worth pursuing. However: I cannot afford the cost of patenting, and I am concerned about divuldging my ideas to...

Wirless invention [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on an idea on a wirless device.But I don't know were to start to find an electronic engineer,or something.with remote frequencies?:confused:

View more questions Search